Emily E.
Emily E.
Bloomfield, IN
Does this product make anybody else break out? I seem to get a film on my face when I use it at night. Breakouts always follow.
Safia M.
Safia M.
June 27, 2014, 2:09 a.m.
I did break out when I first started using them, but I started to wash my face with just water after removing my make up with these wipes and I stopped breaking out. I think that my skin was too sensitive to leave whatever is on these wipes on it for a long time. Try washing your face with just water until the slick feeling gets off your skin
Leah P.
Leah P.
June 24, 2014, 1:37 p.m.
Hi Emily...I get the same thing when I use these or any makeup remover wipes. What I do is use the make up remover wipe as normal BUT I then use an unscented, sensitive skin baby wipe to remove the residue left from the makeup wipes...it has helped my skin with breakouts and it's quite refreshing lol
Julia J.
Julia J.
June 24, 2014, 9:57 a.m.
If you use this product as an all over face wash, then yes, you can. It's a make up remover, not a face wash. I always follow with my apricot scrub afterwards, focusing the wipes on just removing my makeup.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
June 20, 2014, 10:41 p.m.
I don't break out. honestly i feel like these wipes help keep my acne in control.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
May 31, 2014, 8:50 p.m.
I used to. Now I make sure to get everything off of my face completely and use another face wash to make sure my face is completely clean and it has been working well.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
May 29, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
I haven't broken out with these wipes but I can see how that could happen to some people. It does seem to leave my skin oily from the remover that is soaked in the wipes. I usually use a soap to wash my face after I use the wipes so that might be what is helping me from breaking out.