Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Parker City, IN
Does this leave your skin feeling soft or do you feel a film after you wipe your face. Also how long does it last on average?
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Feb. 22, 2015, 12:46 p.m.
Soft
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Jan. 27, 2015, 3:22 p.m.
Soft
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Jan. 25, 2015, 8:15 p.m.
I love these Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes! They do leave your skin feeling soft and silky without waking up with a film on your face. I use these every night.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Jan. 12, 2015, 8:24 p.m.
Use one per night, thats how long they last. My skin feels soft and refreshed after use
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 6, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
I found that it gets the make up off very easily but left my skin kinda feeling a little bit on the oily side..not necessarily a film but deffinately oily. And I went through these about in a month or a little over weeks.
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
Jan. 6, 2015, 7:45 p.m.
Definitely doesn't leave that gross film on your face. My face feels much better and cleaner once using them. Usually lasts a few months depending on how many clothes you use per daily use of makeup removal.
Bria M.
Bria M.
Jan. 6, 2015, 7:42 p.m.
I don't understand the hype of this product to be honest. I do not have oily skin, it's dry/combination and it leaves a film and I deffinatly have to wash my face after.. The package lasts long I mean if you use one a day that's how every many towettles came in the package they don't dry out though so that's a plus.