Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does it really work for waterproof mascara? We all know mascara is imposing to remove.
jessica g.
jessica g.
July 23, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
Máscara is very easy to take off with these wipes but it does leave face a little shiny
julia W.
julia W.
July 17, 2014, 11:36 p.m.
I don't use waterproof mascara that often but when I do it's still easy for me to get it off
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
July 13, 2014, 10:55 a.m.
Yes! It removes all waterproof make up!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
July 11, 2014, 9:18 a.m.
Yes! removes all waterproof makeup with a breeze
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
July 10, 2014, 3:04 p.m.
Yes :) i use waterproof mascara and it takes it off. I tend to use 2 cloths for my face, but that's just me.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
July 9, 2014, 1:27 p.m.
It sure does! I use waterproof mascara and eyeliner almost everyday, and I love using this product when it comes time to take everything off. It's smooth and gentle on my skin and I don't find myself rubbing hard to take it off.
Chelsey F.
Chelsey F.
July 7, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
Yes it definitely does; I use waterproof liner and mascara and it removes it just as easy as it was to put it on; this is probably the only cheap makeup remover that was able to remove all of my eye makeup without having to really rub into my eyes
isabel c.
isabel c.
July 2, 2014, 10:59 p.m.
Yes it dose thats one of the pluses on this product its really simply amazing i love them i have them all the time if i run out or get close to running out i go to the store to get more they are really good
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
July 2, 2014, 8:13 a.m.
It totally does this is a great product, and it leaves you with a refreshing feeling in your face, but most important a clean face
Eleri T.
Eleri T.
July 1, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
I don't think it's all that great for waterproof mascara, mostly just face makeup. I would recommend the almay eye makeup remover though!
Julia B.
Julia B.
July 1, 2014, 3:16 p.m.
Personally, I love these wipes to take of my face makeup, but it's not gentle enough for my eyes. They don't get enough of my mascara off. Your better off finding a great eye makeup remover. I use Lancome or Klorane. Both are great for sensitive eyes.
Ally M.
Ally M.
June 30, 2014, 11:13 p.m.
I found that it did work to remove most of my waterproof mascara, however, the cleanser in the wipes can really sting your eyes so it can be a bit of a grueling task, you have to make sure your gentle with your delicate eye area! :)
Blair M.
Blair M.
June 28, 2014, 2:09 p.m.
This is perfect to remove any type of mascara. I only use it on my eyes because it is oily in my opinion
Kailey K.
Kailey K.
June 26, 2014, 4:59 p.m.
This is an amazing product! It literally erases all of my makeup with one wipe however, I don't use waterproof mascara or long lasting eyeliner... Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
June 26, 2014, 12:05 p.m.
Ha, I love this question because it's so true! I use multiple layers of mascaras from Sephora, drug stores, and speciality shops. I also like the 24 hour waterproof eyeliners which are super pains to get off... These wipes are like an eraser with them. A couple swoops over your eye and they completely remove all the grime. You can see it in the little wipe and think, "How in the world did I put all that on my eye?" Super wonderful wipes.
Molly C.
Molly C.
June 24, 2014, 8:30 p.m.
It really is! I love these makeup removing wipes. It's like the bottle of eye makeup remover but in liquid form!
Amber R.
Amber R.
June 24, 2014, 3:08 p.m.
Yep they work like magic!
Julia J.
Julia J.
June 24, 2014, 9:55 a.m.
Yes! I've tried countless products to get mascara off, because my eyes are so sensitive. This is the only one I've found that actually takes it completely off without irritation.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
June 22, 2014, 6:35 p.m.
Surprisingly its comes off super easy with these wipes!
Isla N.
Isla N.
June 21, 2014, 5:24 p.m.
Yes it does and it doesn't hurt your eyes :)