Madi F.
Madi F.
RALEIGH, NC
Does anyone know if they sell something similar to this product but only for eye make-up? Like smaller cloths? I currently use this and I love it, but the sheet is too big for just eye makeup and I feel like I am wasting the rest of it. If I could find smaller sheets I think that would work better! Thanks!
Mary F.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
Just cut them to the size that you need them. Or you can make your own wipes. Buy the small cotton rounds and put your favorite eye makeup remover all over them. Let them soak it up. Then store them in this container.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ashburn, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
You can try the Eye Makeup Remover Pads from Simple cosmetics, they're very gentle on the skin (using all natural ingredients), it smells great, and its perfect waterproof eye makeup.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Paul, MN
3 years, 4 months ago
The Almay eye makeup remover pads in a jar work great! They don't sting my eyes and remove everything!
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
3 years, 4 months ago
Cut the sheets in half and use them that way. Make sure you seal the pack well.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena , CA
3 years, 4 months ago
You could also just cute a cloth in half and shove it back in the package to use next time. I do that with a lot of my face cleansing cloths.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Inglewood, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
You can try Almay Eye Makeup Removers. I would recommend the ones in the new purple packaging.
Lety C.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I also use the small circular Almay ones, I love them because I don't feel like I am wasting the whole cloth, and it is smaller to put in my makeup bag.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress , TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Almay, comes in small circular cloths that are perfect for traveling. They are no bigger than the size of your palm, and less waste.
Jannine T.
Jannine T.
3 years, 6 months ago
Baby wipes are your savior.
Faith W.
Faith W.
Calgary, Alberta
3 years, 6 months ago
I have the same problem since I sometimes only do eye make up! but I just tear/cut it in half or whatever size I want and put the remaining back in the bag
Brenda O.
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I believe they don't. You can always cut them in half if you want smaller pieces or try looking for the travel size.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Phoenix , AZ
3 years, 6 months ago
What you could do, like me, is get 1 sheet and tear off a strip to use only for your eyes. you can just put the remaining piece back in the baggy. I havn't had a problem doing that
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, almay oil free make up remover pads are perfect for what you are looking for.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Spruce Grove, AB
3 years, 6 months ago
I cut them in 4's! Not Neutrogena wipes anymore, but other remover wipes when I buy them
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
Baby wipes are great! They don't irritate your eyes and they remove your makeup! They are also inexpensive and have more wipes in one box than makeup remover ones do.
Estela B.
Estela B.
Pearson, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
I wasted one whole sheet just trying to remove waterproof mascara, but when I try to remove eye makeup, I usually cut them in half if that helps.
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Wausau, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
Just cut them in half, I do that!