Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Madii J.
Madii J.
Aug. 8, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Yes, if not I always break out bc my skin is acne prone. Or my skin will dry out.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Aug. 4, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
I personally have to because it leaves my face feeling greasy and dirty. Like it just displaces the makeup instead of taking it off.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
July 31, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Yes I usually use this, then wash my face, and then I often have to use the wipe a little more under my eyes even after I wash my face
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
July 29, 2017, 12:56 p.m.
Sometimes I do
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
July 25, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Not all the time :(
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
July 12, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
I wash my face after this
Maria Antonia T.
Maria Antonia T.
July 9, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
I wash out the leftover product with water and then I apply moisturizer
July 1, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Sim, é bem melhor, nenhum produto limpa totalmente a pele, contudo é melhor você usar e lavar logo depois com um sabonete liquido de pele, que tenha proteção.
July 1, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
June 14, 2017, 10:13 a.m.
Zeyda G.
Zeyda G.
June 9, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
I definitely try and wash my face after this. Even if I use a toner, I can see that there is still traces of makeup, dirt, etc on my face when I clean it with toner.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
June 8, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
I believe that makeup remover towelettes do a good job removing makeup but I think that it is still necessary to give the skin a good cleansing to truly make sure that all makeup and dirt is removed from the pores.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
June 8, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
I don't generally unless I wanted to do a mask before bed or wanted to apply a serum.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
June 4, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
I always do. I definitely don't feel like they really cleanse my face effectively, they just remove the makeup.
Casey D.
Casey D.
May 31, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
You don't need to, but I use a toner after using these wipes to get rid of any remnants just in case ;)
Karina H.
Karina H.
May 30, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
you can wash your face after wards but you don't have to because it kinda washes your face for you. i use these right after i get home then i wash my face when i get to bed.
May 29, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
You can
Maria Luisa B.
Maria Luisa B.
May 14, 2017, 2:29 p.m.
You can, but you don't need to! I like to double cleanse, and wash my face afterwards just to insure that all my makeup is off. But you can also just grab a wipe, take off your makeup, and you're good to go without rinsing!
Parmvir K.
Parmvir K.
May 3, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Yes I usually do!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
April 17, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Yes. I usually wipe my makeup off after work when i get home then when im done with dinner etc. I wash my face
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
April 13, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
I use these wipes to effectively remove makeup at the end of the day and rinse my face after using.
Ana R.
Ana R.
April 5, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Yes I do.
Thalita C.
Thalita C.
April 3, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Yes I do
Maria S.
Maria S.
March 29, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Yes, please make sure you wash your face after using the this product.
stefanie b.
March 29, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
yes definitely
Ka V.
Ka V.
March 25, 2017, 5:32 a.m.
Yes you definitely still need to wash your face.
Brianna D.
March 21, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Definitely still wash my face after using these. The product is great to remove your makeup but if you want to leave your face feeling non-greasy and very clean, definitely wash your face.
Brianna D.
March 21, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Keli L.
Keli L.
March 14, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Definitely wash my face after. Though the wipes are great in removing makeup (even waterproof), I wash my face to get rid of the remaining remnants that may not be visible to the eye.
Karolyn Y.
Karolyn Y.
March 11, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Yes , I do it every time to make sure my face is clean and ready for the next day
Natacha F.
March 11, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Yes, tienes que hacerlo
Natacha F.
March 11, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Yes, tienes que hacerlo
Emily P.
Emily P.
March 10, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Yes, I do every time. I just use this product to take the makeup off, and then I will go in with my face wash to ensure that there is no makeup left behind. The product does a pretty good job at removing everything, but I just like to be diligent.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
March 10, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Yes. You don't have to but it often leaves an oily residue so I like to.
Raven F.
Raven F.
March 10, 2017, 12:21 a.m.
I use this to wipe off my make up and then go in with a facial cleanser.
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
March 8, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Yes I do
Jacey V.
Jacey V.
March 7, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
I definitely do! I feel like all make-up wipes leave my face still feeling gross. I like to use these when I get home from work or after the gym and then completely wash my face at night before bed.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
March 1, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
u have to wash it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Feb. 21, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Sometimes I do a quick rinse if I have time.
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Feb. 20, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
I feel weird not washing my face after any makeup wipe! The product is great but I always feel like I need to get the cleaner off of my face afterwards, even if it is a quick rinse with only water.
Diana H.
Feb. 14, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Yes I do. I always like a really clean face before bed and these wipes only take off the first surface of my makeup. I wash my face to really get down into my pores. Plus, i'm not too big of a fan of the slightly oily feeling when first using it
Diana H.
Feb. 14, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Nefertiti E.
Nefertiti E.
Feb. 7, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
I wash my face after uses.
andressa s.
andressa s.
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Yes, but not exactly when we stick to the makeup it is appropriate to remove it before washing our skin, but you can use it later.
Lisa Estrella Y.
Lisa Estrella Y.
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Yes! It's always important to cleanse your face after using any makeup remover.
Rylee C.
Rylee C.
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
I just dry my face with a towel
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
I usually just rinse my face afterwards! The wipes already clean your face well, my face is a little oily afterwards.
Steph P.
Steph P.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
I wash before using these
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
I would recommend washing your face after using this product. Often times, my face tends to burn after using the wipes due to the texture of the cloth and making sure that all of the product is off is not a bad idea.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
I would definitely use a cleanser to get all the excess residue off your face. And make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
Norma A.
Norma A.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
I would recommend washing your face after using these, they can be a bit oily and even though they work extrememely well, they can leave some make up behind in your pores.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
It is not necessary to wash your face after this but you can if you want!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Não necessariamente, o lenço ja consegue remover toda a maquiagem!!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
I would. These are good wipes but they do leave make up behind.
Renan L.
Renan L.
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:30 a.m.
"Eu recomendaria lavar seu rosto, principalmente porque o rosto recebe óleos naturais e que entupir poros."
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:47 a.m.
I would recommend washing your face, mostly because the face gets natural oils and it would clog up pores .
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:47 a.m.
Yesy G.
Yesy G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
I would absolutely recommend washing it. I always feel my face remains oily. Cleans well, but it's oily after wards
Débora L.
Débora L.
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
sim, eu acho que eles endurece no rosto se deixar na pele
Riley A.
Riley A.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
I always wash my face after using these makeup wipes. They do a great job taking off the makeup's surface, but you definitely want to use a cleanser to clean your pores and crevices of your face.
Kailey A.
Kailey A.
Jan. 23, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
I would suggest washing your face after using these. Though these may look like they remove the makeup from your skin, they actually do not unclog pores.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Jan. 23, 2017, noon
I always wash my face after using face wipes. I've noticed, especially with the neutrogena ones, that there is a residue left on my after wiping of my makeup. If I do not wash my face right after, I will wake up with irritation and breakouts.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Jan. 14, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
I like to wash my face after because it does leave a slight amount of a residue on my skin.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Unless it's very late at night or I'm just being lazy, I still usually do my full face routine and wash after using this product! I find that at times this product doesn't fully take my eye make-up of as well so I like to go in with some coconut oil and make sure my eye's are perfectly clean. Hope this helps!
Jacquelyn S.
Jacquelyn S.
Jan. 11, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
My face definitely feels so much better if I wash it after using the towelettes, but sometimes I am a little lazy. I do think it is best to rinse/wash face after use!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
I do to make sure and get all the makeup off. Especially if you wear a lot of heavy duty makeup.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
It's not required but I usually wash my face after using it because otherwise my face feels kind of oily.
Jo B.
Jo B.
Dec. 31, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Yes, i rinse my face Because my skin is sensitive
Minako G.
Minako G.
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Definitely, yes!^^ It's great for removing a day's makeup, but after wiping down my face, I also use my facial clenser like normal^^
Katie F.
Dec. 13, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Yes, I wipe all of my makeup off with this, then hop in the shower and wash my face. These work really good
Katie F.
Dec. 13, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Dec. 9, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
No I never do. And I notice that it almost moisturizes my face if I don't!
Dec. 1, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
I find that most makeup wipes do leave a residue but if I'm in a hurry, I don't wash my face after.
Dec. 1, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
cherub d.
cherub d.
Nov. 21, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
definitely , these leave a oily residue .
Christy F.
Christy F.
Nov. 9, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
I usually wash my face after using the wipes mainly because I don't like the feel of the slimy/ oily residue and I wash my face after for extra cleanliness
elda m.
elda m.
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
I don't usually wash my face after using these wipes(great for those lazy nights) but it does depend on how much makeup I've used that day.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Sept. 9, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
I do because I feel like it makes my skin feel oily
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Sept. 2, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
I normally do. However there are some night when I am too tired and use this to take off my makeup before sleeping.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sept. 1, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Nope! I love to use these when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Aug. 30, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
yes! you don't have to, but I do because it can leave your face feeling oily.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Aug. 24, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
I don't think you have to, but I always do. My face is oily and acne prone, plus it feels oily after using these, so I need the extra cleanse. It's honestly up to you. Try both ways (washing and not washing) and see what works best for you (:
Holly F.
Holly F.
Aug. 17, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
I didn't wash after i used these but i felt like i had to because they left me feeling oily after
Emily B.
Emily B.
July 26, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Yes! When I'm done using it, my skin tends to feel oily. So I follow up with a cleanser.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
July 15, 2016, 5:57 a.m.
Yes, but it depends on you personally. I have oily/acne prone skin so even though I take my makeup off with these I still wash with a acne medication cleanser. But if you don't have those problems you may not feel like you need to, I would however recommend a quick splash of water to the face after because It can leave your face feeling a tad bit sticky if not.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
June 30, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Yes! I always follow with a good face wash/exfoliater and a moisturizer.
Giana L.
Giana L.
June 29, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
I always wash my face after using these because if not they leave your face feeling dry and sticky. Good makeup remover but I have used better.
Jill W.
Jill W.
June 29, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
I always wash my face after using these as well - my skin just doesn't feel clean otherwise, and I'm super prone to blemishes!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
June 28, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
Always! We all have those days where we don't want to and just use a make-up wipe, but washing your face will make sure there is nothing left!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
June 27, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Yes! Always wash your face after removing makeup because wipes only remove the makeup on your skin it doesn't get to the stuff that gets stuck in your skin. So wash, exfoliate, moisturize, and tone your skin.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
June 10, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Yes, I find that this product leaves my face feeling nasty if I don't.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
June 23, 2015, 10:15 a.m.
I typically use them to remove my makeup before getting in the shower & then wash my face. There have been times where I've just used those though!
May 27, 2014, 12:31 a.m.
Yes! There is still makeup residue after you use the wipe. Just rinse your face with a cleanser after and you're good to go!
May 27, 2014, 12:30 a.m.
Yes. I have residual makeup residue on my face after I use the wipes. Once I use a face cleanser and rinse my face, it's all gone!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 10, 2014, 10:17 a.m.
I use these as a helper to get my makeup off my face first and then I deep wash my face daily with my Clarisonic Mia2
Any S.
Any S.
May 8, 2014, 1:55 p.m.
Yes! These are just make-up removers. I wash my face with my face cleanser and then I moisturizer right before bed.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
May 4, 2014, 1:37 p.m.
Yes. The wipes just take off the makeup and breaks up the hard to remove (mascara, waterproof liner, etc) before washing. There's just something about washing with the makeup still on that just doesn't seem clean enough for me. It's like pushing the makeup deeper into my pores.. Idk
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
May 1, 2014, 4:13 p.m.
I wash my face after because the wipes don't always get all the makeup off, and the wipes leave my face feeling oily.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
April 29, 2014, 7:27 p.m.
I rinse mine after
Amber R.
Amber R.
April 1, 2014, 6:57 p.m.
Yes, otherwise I feel the cleansing product that the towelettes contain are just leftover residue on my face.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
March 26, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
I do not wash mine after using this product I just rinse a little with warm water and then pat my face dry with a towel.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Feb. 26, 2014, 3:10 p.m.
Not usually. it seems to take everything off by itself
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Feb. 24, 2014, 4:52 p.m.
I usually just rinse with water, I don't use any cleansers or anything. I also use moisturizer, but that's because I always moisturize before bed.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:05 p.m.
I do, but just to make sure that all the make up is removed.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Feb. 15, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
I wash my face first, and then use this to get all the eye makeup residue off.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Jan. 21, 2014, 12:17 p.m.
Yes, I do. I don't like the residue it leaves behind.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Jan. 14, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
No, but I do moisturize. They don't break out your skin, no worries!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Jan. 13, 2014, 8:06 p.m.
Yes! Just because you've removed the visible makeup doesn't mean your face is clean. I always wash my face with warm water and cleanser afterwards.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jan. 13, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Sometimes I do, if I feel like I need to! But most of the time don't!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jan. 11, 2014, 8:53 p.m.
I do, but I have a very specific routine. I use the wipes and some liquid eye makeup remover if I need to, shower and cleanse my face, then moisturize with a vitamin C oil because my skin is borderline dry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Dec. 30, 2013, 12:13 a.m.
YES!! this is just the first step in my makeup routine. I always wash with my Neutrogena wave and with clean&clear face wash and then a moisturizer after using these to first remove my makeup.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Dec. 9, 2013, 6:26 p.m.
You don't have to, but I would at least do a good rinsing off! I read an article where there is formaldehyde found in these? So I would at least wash it off to stay on the safe side!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Dec. 9, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
I never did - but you can if you would like. I think if you do that, your face will be extra clean :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Dec. 4, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
Yes, I use the Neutrogena redness reducing face wash afterward to prevent acne, and also to help with the redness I have. My skin feels even more clean and it also ensures that all of my makeup is really off my face.
Petra S.
Petra S.
Nov. 23, 2013, 8:07 p.m.
I never did, but I just recently started breaking out and my face got oily (not from these wipes), so I started washing my face since it does sometimes feel a little oily and leave a little make up on
Emily S.
Emily S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
If my face still feels oily I usually will. Sometimes I just use them as eye makeup remover wipes and then wash my face with cleanser.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Nov. 18, 2013, 8:47 p.m.
I do I love the product for taking off makeup, but I do feel like I need a basic wash afterwards. It leaves your skin nice and soft.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:46 p.m.
Absolutely. They are just a make-up remover, and they don't remove every last little streak unless you use more than one wipe. So I follow up with a calming cleanser after using the wipes.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Nov. 4, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
Yea I do
Michele B.
Michele B.
Nov. 3, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
No, but I rinse very well and moisturize
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Oct. 29, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
I always use the wipes before washing my face. The wipes are nice for getting the majority of your makeup off but not ALL of it. I definitely recommend using a face wash after.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Oct. 18, 2013, 2:27 p.m.
I personally do not. It leaves my face feeling fresh and nice