Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
Do you wash your face after using the product?
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn
1 week, 2 days ago
you do not "have to. you can do it if you want to it does leave small residue on your face but not damaging types .
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
1 week, 4 days ago
I don't think you need to
3 weeks ago
yes , you better wash your face :)
3 weeks ago
YES , you better wash your face after using any product :)
Madii J.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yes, if not I always break out bc my skin is acne prone. Or my skin will dry out.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I personally have to because it leaves my face feeling greasy and dirty. Like it just displaces the makeup instead of taking it off.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Florence, KY
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes I usually use this, then wash my face, and then I often have to use the wipe a little more under my eyes even after I wash my face
Alysia R.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
2 months, 1 week ago
I wash my face after this
Maria Antonia T.
Maria Antonia T.
Medellin
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I wash out the leftover product with water and then I apply moisturizer
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Sim, é bem melhor, nenhum produto limpa totalmente a pele, contudo é melhor você usar e lavar logo depois com um sabonete liquido de pele, que tenha proteção.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
3 months, 1 week ago
Zeyda G.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I definitely try and wash my face after this. Even if I use a toner, I can see that there is still traces of makeup, dirt, etc on my face when I clean it with toner.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe that makeup remover towelettes do a good job removing makeup but I think that it is still necessary to give the skin a good cleansing to truly make sure that all makeup and dirt is removed from the pores.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Richford, VT
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I don't generally unless I wanted to do a mask before bed or wanted to apply a serum.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I always do. I definitely don't feel like they really cleanse my face effectively, they just remove the makeup.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Fort Bragg, CA
3 months, 3 weeks ago
You don't need to, but I use a toner after using these wipes to get rid of any remnants just in case ;)
Karina H.
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
3 months, 3 weeks ago
you can wash your face after wards but you don't have to because it kinda washes your face for you. i use these right after i get home then i wash my face when i get to bed.
yes you can
You can
Maria Luisa B.
Maria Luisa B.
4 months, 1 week ago
You can, but you don't need to! I like to double cleanse, and wash my face afterwards just to insure that all my makeup is off. But you can also just grab a wipe, take off your makeup, and you're good to go without rinsing!
Parmvir K.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes. I usually wipe my makeup off after work when i get home then when im done with dinner etc. I wash my face
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
5 months, 1 week ago
I use these wipes to effectively remove makeup at the end of the day and rinse my face after using.
Ana R.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, please make sure you wash your face after using the this product.
5 months, 4 weeks ago
yes definitely
Ka V.
Ka V.
Oshkosh, WI
6 months ago
Yes you definitely still need to wash your face.
Toms River, NJ
6 months ago
Definitely still wash my face after using these. The product is great to remove your makeup but if you want to leave your face feeling non-greasy and very clean, definitely wash your face.
Toms River, NJ
Keli L.
Keli L.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Definitely wash my face after. Though the wipes are great in removing makeup (even waterproof), I wash my face to get rid of the remaining remnants that may not be visible to the eye.
Karolyn Y.
Karolyn Y.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes , I do it every time to make sure my face is clean and ready for the next day
Yes, tienes que hacerlo
Yes, tienes que hacerlo
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, I do every time. I just use this product to take the makeup off, and then I will go in with my face wash to ensure that there is no makeup left behind. The product does a pretty good job at removing everything, but I just like to be diligent.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes. You don't have to but it often leaves an oily residue so I like to.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Pearl, MS
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I use this to wipe off my make up and then go in with a facial cleanser.
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Yes I do
Jacey V.
Jacey V.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I definitely do! I feel like all make-up wipes leave my face still feeling gross. I like to use these when I get home from work or after the gym and then completely wash my face at night before bed.
Valentina M.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
7 months ago
Sometimes I do a quick rinse if I have time.
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Thibodaux, LA
7 months ago
I feel weird not washing my face after any makeup wipe! The product is great but I always feel like I need to get the cleaner off of my face afterwards, even if it is a quick rinse with only water.
San Antonio, TX
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes I do. I always like a really clean face before bed and these wipes only take off the first surface of my makeup. I wash my face to really get down into my pores. Plus, i'm not too big of a fan of the slightly oily feeling when first using it
San Antonio, TX
7 months, 1 week ago
Nefertiti E.
Nefertiti E.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I wash my face after uses.
andressa s.
andressa s.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, but not exactly when we stick to the makeup it is appropriate to remove it before washing our skin, but you can use it later.
Lisa Estrella Y.
Lisa Estrella Y.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! It's always important to cleanse your face after using any makeup remover.
Rylee C.
Rylee C.
Mc Arthur, OH
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I just dry my face with a towel
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Washington, DC
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I usually just rinse my face afterwards! The wipes already clean your face well, my face is a little oily afterwards.
Steph P.
Steph P.
San Diego , CA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I wash before using these
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I would recommend washing your face after using this product. Often times, my face tends to burn after using the wipes due to the texture of the cloth and making sure that all of the product is off is not a bad idea.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Atlanta, GA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I would definitely use a cleanser to get all the excess residue off your face. And make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
Norma A.
Norma A.
Dallas, TX
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I would recommend washing your face after using these, they can be a bit oily and even though they work extrememely well, they can leave some make up behind in your pores.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
East Lansing , MI
7 months, 3 weeks ago
It is not necessary to wash your face after this but you can if you want!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Londrina
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Não necessariamente, o lenço ja consegue remover toda a maquiagem!!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lodi, CA
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I would. These are good wipes but they do leave make up behind.
Renan L.
Renan L.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
"Eu recomendaria lavar seu rosto, principalmente porque o rosto recebe óleos naturais e que entupir poros."
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I would recommend washing your face, mostly because the face gets natural oils and it would clog up pores .
Yesy G.
Yesy G.
Jonesboro GA
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I would absolutely recommend washing it. I always feel my face remains oily. Cleans well, but it's oily after wards
Débora L.
Débora L.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
sim, eu acho que eles endurece no rosto se deixar na pele
Riley A.
Riley A.
Plano, TX
8 months ago
I always wash my face after using these makeup wipes. They do a great job taking off the makeup's surface, but you definitely want to use a cleanser to clean your pores and crevices of your face.
Kailey A.
Kailey A.
Atlanta, GA
8 months ago
I would suggest washing your face after using these. Though these may look like they remove the makeup from your skin, they actually do not unclog pores.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
8 months ago
I always wash my face after using face wipes. I've noticed, especially with the neutrogena ones, that there is a residue left on my after wiping of my makeup. If I do not wash my face right after, I will wake up with irritation and breakouts.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
8 months, 1 week ago
I like to wash my face after because it does leave a slight amount of a residue on my skin.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Unless it's very late at night or I'm just being lazy, I still usually do my full face routine and wash after using this product! I find that at times this product doesn't fully take my eye make-up of as well so I like to go in with some coconut oil and make sure my eye's are perfectly clean. Hope this helps!
Jacquelyn S.
Jacquelyn S.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
My face definitely feels so much better if I wash it after using the towelettes, but sometimes I am a little lazy. I do think it is best to rinse/wash face after use!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I do to make sure and get all the makeup off. Especially if you wear a lot of heavy duty makeup.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
8 months, 2 weeks ago
It's not required but I usually wash my face after using it because otherwise my face feels kind of oily.
Jo B.
Jo B.
Clare, MI
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, i rinse my face Because my skin is sensitive
Minako G.
Minako G.
humble, TX
9 months ago
Definitely, yes!^^ It's great for removing a day's makeup, but after wiping down my face, I also use my facial clenser like normal^^
Covington, LA
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I wipe all of my makeup off with this, then hop in the shower and wash my face. These work really good
Covington, LA
9 months, 1 week ago
Sara C.
Sara C.
Willimantic, CT
9 months, 2 weeks ago
No I never do. And I notice that it almost moisturizes my face if I don't!
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I find that most makeup wipes do leave a residue but if I'm in a hurry, I don't wash my face after.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
10 months ago
definitely , these leave a oily residue .
Christy F.
Christy F.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I usually wash my face after using the wipes mainly because I don't like the feel of the slimy/ oily residue and I wash my face after for extra cleanliness
elda m.
elda m.
LasVegas
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I don't usually wash my face after using these wipes(great for those lazy nights) but it does depend on how much makeup I've used that day.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Downey, CA
12 months ago
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
1 year ago
I do because I feel like it makes my skin feel oily
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
1 year ago
I normally do. However there are some night when I am too tired and use this to take off my makeup before sleeping.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
1 year ago
Nope! I love to use these when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night.
Allie W.
Allie W.
1 year ago
yes! you don't have to, but I do because it can leave your face feeling oily.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
1 year ago
I don't think you have to, but I always do. My face is oily and acne prone, plus it feels oily after using these, so I need the extra cleanse. It's honestly up to you. Try both ways (washing and not washing) and see what works best for you (:
Holly F.
Holly F.
Manville, RI
1 year, 1 month ago
I didn't wash after i used these but i felt like i had to because they left me feeling oily after
Emily B.
Emily B.
Butler, PA
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes! When I'm done using it, my skin tends to feel oily. So I follow up with a cleanser.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, but it depends on you personally. I have oily/acne prone skin so even though I take my makeup off with these I still wash with a acne medication cleanser. But if you don't have those problems you may not feel like you need to, I would however recommend a quick splash of water to the face after because It can leave your face feeling a tad bit sticky if not.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes! I always follow with a good face wash/exfoliater and a moisturizer.
Giana L.
Giana L.
Medford, NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
I always wash my face after using these because if not they leave your face feeling dry and sticky. Good makeup remover but I have used better.
Jill W.
Jill W.
1 year, 2 months ago
I always wash my face after using these as well - my skin just doesn't feel clean otherwise, and I'm super prone to blemishes!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
1 year, 2 months ago
Always! We all have those days where we don't want to and just use a make-up wipe, but washing your face will make sure there is nothing left!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Dumfries, VA
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes! Always wash your face after removing makeup because wipes only remove the makeup on your skin it doesn't get to the stuff that gets stuck in your skin. So wash, exfoliate, moisturize, and tone your skin.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Regina, SK
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, I find that this product leaves my face feeling nasty if I don't.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
2 years, 3 months ago
I typically use them to remove my makeup before getting in the shower & then wash my face. There have been times where I've just used those though!
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! There is still makeup residue after you use the wipe. Just rinse your face with a cleanser after and you're good to go!
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes. I have residual makeup residue on my face after I use the wipes. Once I use a face cleanser and rinse my face, it's all gone!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I use these as a helper to get my makeup off my face first and then I deep wash my face daily with my Clarisonic Mia2
Any S.
Any S.
Miami, Fl
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! These are just make-up removers. I wash my face with my face cleanser and then I moisturizer right before bed.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
ARVERNE, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes. The wipes just take off the makeup and breaks up the hard to remove (mascara, waterproof liner, etc) before washing. There's just something about washing with the makeup still on that just doesn't seem clean enough for me. It's like pushing the makeup deeper into my pores.. Idk
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
3 years, 4 months ago
I wash my face after because the wipes don't always get all the makeup off, and the wipes leave my face feeling oily.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I rinse mine after
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, otherwise I feel the cleansing product that the towelettes contain are just leftover residue on my face.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Antioch, IL
3 years, 6 months ago
I do not wash mine after using this product I just rinse a little with warm water and then pat my face dry with a towel.
Casey R.
Casey R.
West Chester, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
Not usually. it seems to take everything off by itself
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
3 years, 7 months ago
I usually just rinse with water, I don't use any cleansers or anything. I also use moisturizer, but that's because I always moisturize before bed.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I do, but just to make sure that all the make up is removed.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
I wash my face first, and then use this to get all the eye makeup residue off.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Dayton, Tx
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I do. I don't like the residue it leaves behind.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Hingham, MA
3 years, 8 months ago
No, but I do moisturize. They don't break out your skin, no worries!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! Just because you've removed the visible makeup doesn't mean your face is clean. I always wash my face with warm water and cleanser afterwards.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
Sometimes I do, if I feel like I need to! But most of the time don't!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
I do, but I have a very specific routine. I use the wipes and some liquid eye makeup remover if I need to, shower and cleanse my face, then moisturize with a vitamin C oil because my skin is borderline dry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
YES!! this is just the first step in my makeup routine. I always wash with my Neutrogena wave and with clean&clear face wash and then a moisturizer after using these to first remove my makeup.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Goshen, AL
3 years, 9 months ago
You don't have to, but I would at least do a good rinsing off! I read an article where there is formaldehyde found in these? So I would at least wash it off to stay on the safe side!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
I never did - but you can if you would like. I think if you do that, your face will be extra clean :)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Chelmsford, MA
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I use the Neutrogena redness reducing face wash afterward to prevent acne, and also to help with the redness I have. My skin feels even more clean and it also ensures that all of my makeup is really off my face.
Petra S.
Petra S.
Trenton, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
I never did, but I just recently started breaking out and my face got oily (not from these wipes), so I started washing my face since it does sometimes feel a little oily and leave a little make up on
Emily S.
Emily S.
Shawnee, KS
3 years, 10 months ago
If my face still feels oily I usually will. Sometimes I just use them as eye makeup remover wipes and then wash my face with cleanser.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
I do I love the product for taking off makeup, but I do feel like I need a basic wash afterwards. It leaves your skin nice and soft.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely. They are just a make-up remover, and they don't remove every last little streak unless you use more than one wipe. So I follow up with a calming cleanser after using the wipes.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Yea I do
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
3 years, 10 months ago
No, but I rinse very well and moisturize
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
I always use the wipes before washing my face. The wipes are nice for getting the majority of your makeup off but not ALL of it. I definitely recommend using a face wash after.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
3 years, 11 months ago
I personally do not. It leaves my face feeling fresh and nice