Aanya J.
Aanya J.

Do they leave an oily residue?
Jami D.
Jami D.
June 28, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Nope, sometimes I even skip cleaning my face after I use it because my face doesn't need it - Like when I am camping or traveling. They are great for an on the road refresh.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Feb. 6, 2014, 2:44 p.m.
They have never left a residue feeling on my skin.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:44 a.m.
No, your face feels pretty soft and clean.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Aug. 3, 2013, 11:12 a.m.
Not so much an oily residue, but there is a residue. I usually use my regular facial cleanser after I use these to remove makeup.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
July 25, 2013, 9:25 a.m.
I find they do leave an oily residue but because they are so good about makeup removing, I use them and then use an astringent. GREAT makeup remover.
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
July 15, 2013, 5:43 p.m.
No. Leave my face feeling fresh.
Emily (.
Emily (.
July 8, 2013, 11:13 p.m.
Yes, they do make my skin feel a bit oily after use. I usually use the wipe and then wash my face with some face soap and my skin feels amazing! They are great for taking off makeup(:
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
July 3, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
Not at all. They really do feel like as if you just splashed your face with water. They're great.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
June 24, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
No they do not. They actually leave my fave cleaner feeling than most products.
Emma L.
Emma L.
June 6, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
This product doesn't leave any residue, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and just-washed!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
May 30, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
I wouldn't say this leave an oily residue but the do make me feel like I still need to wash my face after. I would say it almost leave a stickiness to my face. I do love how gentle they are near my eyes and on my face though.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
May 30, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
No, it makes you feel like you just washed your face. A little wet but not oily in any imagination. I love using the night calming ones in the purple package for heavy duty makeup! Hope this helps!!!
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
May 23, 2013, 1:34 a.m.
No not at all. at first it took me some time to get used to them because that is what i felt like it left me whenever i would take off my makeup and so i would just run to the bathroom and wash my face. BUT! one day I had removed my face makeup and i noticed that when i let it dry it gave me sort of a matte finish without over drying my skin. I was hooked ever since and actually just finished a pack so I need to go restock ! :)

Join Now