Kitzen P.

Do these wipes tend to make anyone breakout and are they thick and not super flimsy?

Gloria F.
Gloria F.
3 years, 1 month ago
I've never had a breakout. Never had one to rip either. I only have to use one wipe each time I remove my makeup.
Kalley L.
Kalley L.
Roanoke, VA
3 years, 2 months ago
I've never had a breakout. They don't leave my skin feeling oily, either. I've never had one rip and they hold up and remove a lot of makeup.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I've been using these for years and I don't think it leads to any breakouts. I always use a toner afterwards though. I notice that there is always some makeup left on the pad that I use with the toner. It does do a great job at removing waterproof eye make up and is great for a quick refresh too. The wipe is very sturdy and doesn't rip.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
3 years, 2 months ago
No they are nice and thick and I have never broken out
INDIA C.
INDIA C.
Sugar Hill, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
These makeup wipes are pretty thick, and one wipe will remove all of your makeup. I have never experienced a breakout from using these wipes.