daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really leave your face moisturize and do they remove all the makeup off your face
Amber R.
Amber R.
2 years, 8 months ago
I wouldn't say that they leave my face moisturized, but I would say that they don't dry out my face. They do remove my makeup very well, but at the same time I always use a face wash after using them.
Kalley L.
Kalley L.
Roanoke , VA
2 years, 9 months ago
I wouldn't use them as a face wash. I use them for my eye makeup, however, and they leave my skin soft and moisturized.
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
2 years, 9 months ago
I don't think they do! I would suggest using this to take of the base of your makeup and actually scrubbing your face afterwards to get everything off and clean.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
2 years, 9 months ago
They have come out with one that is moisturizing. It works well, but I still use their moisturizers. They are very sturdy; not flimsy at all. My favorite ones have a lavender scent.
Riannon F.
Riannon F.
Manheim , Pa
2 years, 9 months ago
No... No moisturizing effect. They take make up off very well, but I would still cleanse and moisturizer after. :)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
2 years, 9 months ago
They just take off your make-up I would still cleanse and moisturize
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
Even when you use makeup wipes you should wash your face after wiping the makeup off. I find that my gave is a bit oily after using these but once I do a quick wash it feels great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Palm Bay, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
I have super dry skin and these just make my face feel oily... I prefer the simple brand
Liz J.
Liz J.
2 years, 9 months ago
As much as I love Neutrogena's products, these don't do it for me. They dry out my face. I do recommend Pond's Evening Soothe makeup remover wipes. Not only are they a better deal, they leave my face super soft to where I don't need moisturizer afterwards.
Hilliary W.
Hilliary W.
Big rock, TN
2 years, 9 months ago
I don't think they leave your face moisturized as advertised but they don't dry my face out either like some other brands. They removed all of my makeup including my eye makeup.