Hope C.
Hanover, MD

Do these make your face oily or break out?

Amber R.
Amber R.
3 years, 2 months ago
My skin is naturally oily, but I don't think these leave my skin feeling oily. These have never caused my face to break out.
Marita R.
Marita R.
Clinton, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
From my experience using theses my face has never broken our after but they do leave your face feeling oily
Monique B.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
No to both. Leaves your skin soft without the oily feel or clogging pores causing break outs
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
It removes makeup perfectly... I amazed every time I used it.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Nope!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
They don't thats why i like them.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
3 years, 5 months ago
No i don't think they do,
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
3 years, 6 months ago
I've never had a problem with these making my face oily and they definitely didn't make me break out. I tend to have dry skin (I live in the desert) so it would depend on your skin type how you react!