Nicole L.
Virginia beach, VA

Do these dry out your skin?

Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
I have never had a probem with these making my skin dry and I have a problem with a lot of things drying out my skin.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I have sensitive skin so these work great. I haven't had a problem yet.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
3 years, 2 months ago
I don't have sensitive skin, and I don't know if that is a difference maker but i have been using these for years and they have never dried out my skin before.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
3 years, 2 months ago
I have combo-dry skin so I definitely have to use a good moisturizer after I use these wipes. I tend to use these wipes before bed so I'm already moisturizing afterwards with a good heavy duty moisturizer or night cream to hydrate my skin. So as long as you moisturize or if you have Normal-Oily skin you should be fine! :)
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 years, 2 months ago
My skin dries out so quickly yet I do not have to moisturize after using these wipes; I would definitely recommend if your skin is prone to drying out.
nour t.
nour t.
3 years, 2 months ago
It doesn't dry out mine either
Kim S.
Kim S.
3 years, 2 months ago
I believe everything affects everyone differently so it's hard to give an accurate answer to these types of things. I do know that I have combination skin problems and they did not dry out my skin. It's all trial and error, sweets!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
3 years, 3 months ago
No, they are so soft and gentle on your face. Definitely don't have to worry about having dry flaky skin.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
3 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely not! It left my face nice and moisturized, I honestly did not feel the need to put on a moisturizer. However others may feel a lot differently than I do.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have combo skin and I did not have that problem... but you have to keep in mind that these cloths are not necessarily meant to be used as a stand-alone product that replaces using cleanser and moisturizer. These cloths are merely to get all your makeup off before you wash your face. They enhance your facial routine rather than replace it :)