Nataly V.
Clint, TX

Do these actually work, I'm a waitress and get outta work super tired the last hing i want to do is wash my greasy face. I want to know, do these really work?

Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
I keep them in my car for emergencies and I think they do their job just as well as any other wipe does.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
They really work but I still rinse my face at least after using them, they do leave some residue
Candice N.
Candice N.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes they really work. I would still recommend washing your face with a mild face wash afterward though.
isabel c.
isabel c.
West Jordan, UT
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes they do and they even have a night calming one i think its the purple package its an amazing product they work wonders
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes. They do work very well even if you have a sensitive skin. The product itself moisturizes your skin as well and the oil content of it does really help remove makeup, dirt, and waterproof mascara on your face. So I highly recommend this for you.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! They work really well and always get all of my makeup off.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Vienna, OH
3 years, 5 months ago
I use these every night before I go to bed. They remove all grease, oils and makeup!
Kora L.
Kora L.
3 years, 5 months ago
These wipes are the easiest way to get makeup off your face! They even take off waterproof mascara! I love these wipes and they never fail to work.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bardstown, KY
Yes! they are amazing!
iriel p.
iriel p.
Prairieville, LA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! these are by far the best makeup remover wipes I've used.