Nataly V.
Nataly V.
Clint, TX
Do these actually work, I'm a waitress and get outta work super tired the last hing i want to do is wash my greasy face. I want to know, do these really work?
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:38 a.m.
I keep them in my car for emergencies and I think they do their job just as well as any other wipe does.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
July 8, 2014, 11:04 p.m.
They really work but I still rinse my face at least after using them, they do leave some residue
Candice N.
Candice N.
July 5, 2014, 4:24 p.m.
Yes they really work. I would still recommend washing your face with a mild face wash afterward though.
isabel c.
isabel c.
July 2, 2014, 11:01 p.m.
Yes they do and they even have a night calming one i think its the purple package its an amazing product they work wonders
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
July 2, 2014, 5:17 p.m.
Oh yes. They do work very well even if you have a sensitive skin. The product itself moisturizes your skin as well and the oil content of it does really help remove makeup, dirt, and waterproof mascara on your face. So I highly recommend this for you.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
June 29, 2014, 8:47 p.m.
Yes! They work really well and always get all of my makeup off.
Emma M.
Emma M.
June 25, 2014, 12:44 p.m.
I use these every night before I go to bed. They remove all grease, oils and makeup!
Kora L.
Kora L.
June 19, 2014, 12:28 p.m.
These wipes are the easiest way to get makeup off your face! They even take off waterproof mascara! I love these wipes and they never fail to work.
Emily B.
Emily B.
June 18, 2014, 3:44 p.m.
Yes! they are amazing!
iriel p.
iriel p.
June 18, 2014, 12:58 a.m.
Yes! these are by far the best makeup remover wipes I've used.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
June 17, 2014, 8 a.m.
Yes but make sure you cleanse your face as well. These leave my face feeling oily.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
June 16, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
Yes! These products work great to remove all of your makeup, especially eyes. I used the Walmart brand for awhile and they do not compare to the softness that the Neutrogena ones have. They do not feel rough and are worth the extra dollar!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
June 11, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Yes! I used these when I was waitressing as well - it takes off all the grime from the day, plus your makeup!
Shreya C.
Shreya C.
June 9, 2014, 8:47 p.m.
Yes they actually work well and are very refreshing