Nataly V.
Nataly V.
Clint, TX
Do these actually work, I'm a waitress and get outta work super tired the last hing i want to do is wash my greasy face. I want to know, do these really work?
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
2 years, 11 months ago
I keep them in my car for emergencies and I think they do their job just as well as any other wipe does.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
They really work but I still rinse my face at least after using them, they do leave some residue
Candice N.
Candice N.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes they really work. I would still recommend washing your face with a mild face wash afterward though.
isabel c.
isabel c.
West Jordan, UT
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes they do and they even have a night calming one i think its the purple package its an amazing product they work wonders
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes. They do work very well even if you have a sensitive skin. The product itself moisturizes your skin as well and the oil content of it does really help remove makeup, dirt, and waterproof mascara on your face. So I highly recommend this for you.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes! They work really well and always get all of my makeup off.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Vienna, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
I use these every night before I go to bed. They remove all grease, oils and makeup!
Kora L.
Kora L.
3 years, 3 months ago
These wipes are the easiest way to get makeup off your face! They even take off waterproof mascara! I love these wipes and they never fail to work.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bardstown, KY
Yes! they are amazing!
iriel p.
iriel p.
Prairieville, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! these are by far the best makeup remover wipes I've used.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes but make sure you cleanse your face as well. These leave my face feeling oily.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Elkridge, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! These products work great to remove all of your makeup, especially eyes. I used the Walmart brand for awhile and they do not compare to the softness that the Neutrogena ones have. They do not feel rough and are worth the extra dollar!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Duluth, MN
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I used these when I was waitressing as well - it takes off all the grime from the day, plus your makeup!
Shreya C.
Shreya C.
fort myers, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes they actually work well and are very refreshing