Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY

Did anyone else feel like this made their skin kind of sticky?

Karen G.
Karen G.
3 years, 7 months ago
They sometimes do, but i usually wash my face with mild soap afterwards!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
3 years, 7 months ago
They do make my face a little sticky but I always wash my face right after using these so It doesn't bother me.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Fenton, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
After a minute or so once the moisture drys off of my face I think it feels just fine.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
It makes my skin kind of sticky at first, but I think that is just a cleanser they put on the cloth to clean the make-up. After a few minutes the stickiness goes away..