Kim S.
Kim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me if there is a makeup cleansing cloth that TRULY removes ALL make up? I've tried several brands, in some cases using more than one towelette, and tested it by running a damp cloth with a skin cleanser over my face to see that the wipes didn't remove 30-60% of the makeup, especially concealer, foundation, and mascara. Anyone?? Or are they all just partial & blahh??
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Oct. 31, 2014, 10:36 p.m.
Try the liquid not the wipe
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Oct. 29, 2014, 11:31 p.m.
This makeup remover removes all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara without leaving a mess.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Oct. 21, 2014, 12:34 a.m.
These wiper work very well and there is a generic, which is price efficient. Takes all of my eye make up off
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Oct. 11, 2014, 4:41 p.m.
I seen on a website since I recently started using Cocunut oil that you can use that as a makeup remover to get everything off :)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Oct. 4, 2014, 3:30 p.m.
I only use towelettes as an occasional substitute for regular clensing. I don't think I'd trust them for regular use
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oct. 1, 2014, 11:40 p.m.
I also switched to the equate ones because of the price and they work just as well but I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner and they both come off using this! :)
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Oct. 1, 2014, 10:26 p.m.
I love these Neutrogena wipes, but price wise I switched over to the Equate (Walmart brand) because you get 40 wipes for the same price (or less) than the Neutrogena wipes that come in a pack of 25. On days I wear foundation or BB cream along with concealer and eye liner, eye shadow, blush, bronzer etc etc, the Equate wipes (blue packaging, will say "comparable to Neutrogena") removes all of my make-up and I can usually get away with just one towelette. However, I still always wash my face off afterwards with a cleanser just to be sure I'm really cleansing my face, especially now that I have acne prone skin ever since getting off birth control pills. I do notice though that both mascara and high end/long wearing eyeliner are a tad more complicated to get off and I prefer to use something more gentle around my eye area (since your skin is very sensitive there and rubbing/pulling can cause early aging/wrinkles) So I personally prefer to go with a product that is creamier and more hydrating, Organic Coconut Oil works great! You can find that normally at your local grocery or organic/whole foods store :) Hope this helps!