Monica H.
Monica H.
Are these worth the rave or what??! I heard great things but the price isn't that convincing!!!
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Partille, ['', '', '']
1 year, 4 months ago
They are indeed worth the rave. Most Sunday papers or coupons.com usually have coupons to save on their products. Accumulate the coupons and buy in bulk- therefore they are cheaper and really great to use as far as a makeup remover.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
1 year, 5 months ago
These are like the only makeup wipes I like. The price may not seem like it's worth it, but it totally is.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
1 year, 5 months ago
These are absolutely worth it! They will remove almost ANYTHING!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
1 year, 5 months ago
The equate brand from Walmart works AMAZING so don't spend your money on the expensive products. and actually, recently I've just been using pampers baby wipes and they wipe off all of my eye makeup with no problems. even my mascara.
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
1 year, 6 months ago
These are amazing! They are very moist and soft and gentle, yet they even remove my waterproof eye makeup! I typically try to buy these on sale or with a coupon, since the price is a little high. Or, they have large packs at warehouse stores like BJ's or Costico. Even though the price there is greater upfront, you are paying less overall!
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
They do a great job getting makeup off, buy i personally find the cleaning agent a little oily, so i feel like i have to follow up with another wipe - like the pink grapefruit cleansing wipes so my face is actually clean. Needing 2 different wipes to clean my face everyday gets too pricey in my opinion so I only use for travel.