Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ARE THESE WORTH THE MONEY? BE HONEST? ARE THEY BETTER THAN USING THE GOOD OL COTTON BALL AND NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER FROM THE BOTTLE?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
1 year, 10 months ago
Not really worth it to me. Cheap ones like from up and up work JUST as well. These may remove your makeup very fast but it makes your skin very sensitive. I would Reccommend a better solution so you don't have to go out as often as you should for makeup remover. You use astringent for your face makeup and then eye makeup remover (cheap) for your eyes. Much more cost effective and great for people are who too lazy to go out often for makeup products a lot
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Cedar City, UT
3 years, 3 months ago
Not worth it in my opinion! I have a harder time getting my makeup completely off using these wipes. Especially mascara.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes these are definitely worth the money , if you want to try them for the 1st time i suggest buying the pack that comes with 7 and cost $1.97 you can cut each towelette in half because for me half takes off my full face of makeup :)
Peony M.
Peony M.
Mountain View, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
So worth it!!! Cut each towelette in half and save the half for another day!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
West Palm Bch, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
If you wear makeup on a daily basis and don't always want to wash it off then these are worth it. They work great, the only downside is there needs to be more in a pack. I have these on hand for those lazy nights I don't feel like washing off my makeup.