Jaye W.
Masontown, PA

Anyone with sensitive skin have trouble with these?

Paula C.
Kadasia W.
Kadasia W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
4 years ago
The only problem it gave me was around my eye area...it's not so gentle there! :(
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Columbus , OH
4 years ago
My skin is very sensitive and as I dancer I have to wear lots of stage makeup. I have never had to be careful and I have never had any issues.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Stratford, PE
4 years ago
I do not recommend them for sensitive skin.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
4 years ago
I have very sensitive skin! I didn't use this all over my face, but used it around my eyes after a photo shoot. I did not have any skin flare-ups around my eye area where I used it.