BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Monica M.
Purchased at: Target
If I could give these makeup wipes more than 5 stars, I would. They are gentle on your skin yet they take off everything! I swear by these wipes! They are perfect! My mascara comes off with one swipe and they are so moisturizing! I highly recommend them!
Rebecca G.
Santa Clarita, CA
They work really well at removing makeup. Love the smell of the lavender, it is not too strong. Quick and easy to use right before bed.
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the smell of these makeup wipes! They take off my makeup with ease leaving little to nothing behind. They do turn my face a bit red, but it quickly dissipates.
Mickenzy H.
These are great for taking off makeup that has been worn all day long. The only downside is that I ended up having a reaction to it, where it would almost burn my skin when I would use it. I switched to a gentler kind and it was just fine, but when I ran out, I went back to the Night Calming one, it was fine. Not sure what happened there, but I have always just used the other product to be safe.
Becca M.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used this product for years and it removes my makeup very well and cleanses is my face at the same time.
Cherri M.
Hinton , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely my favourite makeup remover wipes... Especially the night calming as that is when I take off my makeup from the day... Not only does one cloth remove all my makeup in prep for skin care but the smells just relaxes me... I have sensitive skin and these do not bother my skin...
KELSEY K.
Kaneohe
Purchased at: CVS
I still eat the large box of the blue version of these wipes from Costco to use during makeup application & clients but for myself... I love using the purple ones! It feels a lot gentler on the skin and smells refreshing. Not sure if it’s just me but it also takes more of my makeup off before starting to cleanse my face!
Lindsay T.
Purchased at: CVS
Refreshing, very effective at removing all makeup even eye makeup. It had a calming effect, leaves the face supple
Britney E.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
These makeup wipes are my favorite! They smell so good and are always my go to! They easily take off makeup in a single swipe and it's only the purple bag I like!
Valerie P.
Blackwood, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using these wipes for years. I like the lavender, night time ones over oriental because the calm you down. They also leave your face less puffy
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?