BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
I really like these wipes but I have them for stars for the pricing. I used to use them religiously but then switched over to the costco brand because the value is so much better and the quality is similar.
Mahala D.
Pocatello, ID
Love love love this!
not harsh and doesn't dry out my skin! I also like there isn't a scent to it! Removes my make up without leaving my skin feeling dry! I keep it in my make up bag with me always
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
These are my go to makeup wipe remover. They dry out pretty fast because of the packing which is why I took a star off but once you wet them they work well again. Doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or sticky.
Breanna H.
They will take all your makeup off but they make my face burn because I have to scrub so gosh darn hard. I tried these because the original ones were breaking me out and I can't stand liquid makeup remover.
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
I use these makeup wipes every night. I purchased them at CVS or any local store. You use one or two wipes everynight to take your makeup off at the end of the night. I would recommend these wipes for sure.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
These wipes are miracle cleaners! I've been through so many makeup wipes in my life and none of them work the way these do. At first I would not use wipes and just rinse off in the shower only to be greeted with black smudges after I got out the shower so I decided no I'm not doing this anymore. So I went to use other wipes that were not skin or eye friendly. They would irritate my skin and sting my eye but now with these wipes I know that it doesn't do that. It takes away all the makeup with one wipe AND it not only cleans but puts good oils and cleans the face leaving it baby smooth and oil free
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
These are ok. Not great. I thought maybe they would be a bit stronger since they are for night. But they are being thing great. Removed makeup ok not the best. I prefer the originals. I prob would not buy again.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I have to say that while cleansing wipes aren't my favorite way to take off my make-up, these wipes do the job amazingly! I don't feel oily...or even dried up afterwards and it really calms my skin!

It's even gotten to the point that my Fiance will end up using them so he even gets a face cleanse at the end of the night!

I most often use these wipes when I am not wearing a full face of makeup or if I'm wearing just a BB or CC cream or even just sunscreen! At the end of the night it makes my face feel amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing once I use them all up!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
I use these after my night shift at work to remove my makeup and it's so crazy how calming these actually are. They make my skin feel so relaxed and take off my makeup perfectly!
Kelly
Alexandria, VA
I love the normal neutrogena make up removing towelettes so I picked this up to try. They remove makeup just as well as the normal ones (in the blue packaging) but I'm not a fan of the smell. I also didn't notice any calming effects so I'm sticking with the normal ones in the future.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?