BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
toni l.
Hampton, VA
these are GREAT. they clean the stubbornest of makeup without rubbing your skin off. also doesn't dry your skin out or break your face out. the packaging stays together and the wipes are always easily accessible.
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
Estas toallitas son lo mejor, tengo problemas con las toallitas desmaquillantes porque suelen irritarme la piel y me causa acné, pero con estas no fue así, así que más recomiendo 100%
Madison H.
Van Nuys, CA
Neutrogena is my make-up wipe go to, they're adorable and usually come bogo or 2 for 1. I have sensitive skin and their nighttime wipes don't irritate my skin like other make-up remover wipes - would recommend!
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
Favorite makeup remover & I use it every night! It takes anything I've used off even waterproofs! I get it at Wal Mart & it's very affordable! I love how well it takes it all off! I have no complaints about it!
Jenni F.
If you're like me, you hate taking your makeup off before going to bed. It really is SUCH a hassle! Luckily, Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a cure for your struggle! If you are lazy, you can leave these at your night stand and simply use them right before you go to bed. OR, you can use them to start your skincare routine at the bathroom sink! What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable. This product is super convenient for those lazy nights, and get out all the grim for your makeup! 10/10 recommend!
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
It is an amazing product for just daily makeup but if u put a lot of makeup u would have to clean it about 5 times and it will still be makeup on my face but it does smell really good it is soft and smooth on my face.
Karina G.
I really like the smell of them, it has a lavender smell. I would say it is effective but still harsh for waterproof mascara. The packaging is ok nothing bad. The calming sensation is A1. Does not leave skin feeling dry.👌🏽
Nicole W.
Fridley, MN
I love these makeup wipes! It's very refreshing and very gentle on the skin! It's not harsh at all I will always get this makeup wipe remover! It very well did meet my expectations!
Chastity J.
My favorite wipes. They’re super moist and one wipe can remove everything! I definitely am a repeat user for this brtand in general. They are a good value but should come out with a BOGO deal so I can restock
Morgan L.
Southgate
if you have sensitive skin or eyes stay away. It works but I don't think the burning feeling is worth it when there are other products that will do the same thing without the sting.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?