BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittany F.
I love these towelettes! The scent is subtle and warm and truly does having a calming effect. They remove my makeup so well and just feel so soothing and amazing at the end of a long day. I always keep these on hand!
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
These towelettes work so well to get all my makeup off. They have never disappointed me and they are so worth the price. They are able to get all my toughest makeup off and they come in a cute package.
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
Love!! I rotate between these and the regular version in the blue packaging. I usually get mine from target. For years I preferred this one but right now I use the regular. If you add a bit of water into it it feels way gentler.
Kelsey O.
San Francisco, CA
As someone who used to work behind the counter at places like MAC and Bare Escentuals, I know a quality makeup wipe when I see one. I'm also picky with my makeup wipes - they need to be able to remove even my toughest waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I trust the Neutrogena wipes to get the job done and was super excited to see they made a night calming version! These bad boys get all the makeup, dirt, and grime from the day off easily. I also do love the night calming scent but 4 stars for being just slightly rough on the eyes because of the scent - those with sensitive skin might want to opt for a true eye makeup remover!
Julianna C.
Brooklyn
It always has been a challenge for me to find the perfect makeup remover until I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! Until one of the employees introduced us to these wipes. At first we were skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. But they were on sale and $8 for 2 packs of wipes, what gets better then that! Now the first day of me trying it I instantly fell in love! Not only does it remove the make up but it makes my skin supper soft!!! I freaking love these wipes , they are bomb! They don't make my skin even more oily. They are just perfection!
Erin K.
Brunswick, OH
Awesome product! Smell is calming and perfect before bed. Comes in a small wipes package for easy storage. Price was right along with other brands. Gentle on my skin and super soft. Definitely recommend for others!
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Oh how much I love these. They are always cold and really soothing on the skin. I usually don’t use neutrogena and I’m not sure if my skin likes it or not but I’m still using it till I know for sure. I’m glad I decided to get these
Blair B.
Absolutely love these makeup wipes. They are so soft and gentle. The packaging is so easily accessed. I am definitely a repeat user for these. I keep these in bulk because the price is so good and I would definitely recommend to other people.
Morgan S.
Oshkosh
I absolutely love these! My skin is kind of sensitive and oily, and these wipes were gentle and also did not make me extra oily. I liked the smell of them too, and they were my go to make up wipes for a long time!
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
This are ok at taking off makeup but sometime I feel like I really have to scrub at my face/eyes to get it all off. My face feels clean after using them. I keep them on hand, especially for travel. They are nice and easy to use!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?