BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brittani T.
Crab Orchard, KY
These are my favorite. I use them every night to take off my makeup. They clean my face so well and even get off all my mascara. In addition they really do have a calming scent that prepares me for bed. I highly recommend them!
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
These are so awesome. They're easy and gentle on the eyes and don't irritate the skin like a lot of other wipes can tend to do. They get the job done fast and they actually get the makeup off.
Billie O.
senoia
I love these makeup wipes! I use these like every night! They get all your makeup and it just feels so good going over your skin when you're exhausted from a long day! A great product for sure!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love a good makeup remover towelette! When you're in a rush or just too tired to do much of anything, these are a great alternative to washing your face. Try always take the make up off easily and never irritate my skin!
Breanna B.
I am abscessed with these nighttime facial wipes. I usually buy them from Walmart or target. The price is always amazing and great for someone within a budget. I've been using these for over a year now and still love them!!
Emma H.
Madisonville
these makeup wipes are great! they take off all of your makeup and settle you down for bed. although they say you don’t have to wash your face after i do. i bought it at target but you can get them at walgreens, walmart, etc!
Jamila P.
Belmont, CA
These are the only makeup removing wipes that I use and ever will use. These are so great if you're a lazy person like me who takes their makeup off as the very last thing they do all day. I always keep a pack in the drawer of my side table so that I have easy access because most of my nights consist of me laying in bed on my laptop and whenever it gets around to 10pm I get too lazy to walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Whenever I use these my skin feels amazing the next day, it keeps my skin nice and soft and I notice that whenever I use it my the discoloration in my skin looks more even which makes me look more awake and brighter looking the next day.
Andrea m.
las vegas, NV
This is my go to make up remover towelettes ! It went beyond my expectations. They are not pricey at all they are worth what you pay for. They are very effective. I always have this ready to use. I absolutely love them !
Britney P.
Bangor, ME
The only makeup wipes that i will buy, they are the only ones that don't burn my eyes. I love the packaging and the price is a little high but it is a popular brand so it's expected. I wish I could buy them buy the bulk
Chelsea H.
Holbrook, AZ
One of my favorite make up remover wipes. Everything comes off all at once. Doesn’t leave your face greasy. You don’t have to scrub hard to get make up off. Not pricy. Affordable. This is a product that I repeatedly buy.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?