BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
These makeup removes are really good. Help remove makeup easily and also do not irritate the skin. My skin is oily and these work well. With just use a wipe enough to remove the makeup, are good and very easy to get
Sarah H.
These towelettes seemed very intriguing to me. I enjoy my LO's nighttime lotions and washes and the lavender scent in these wipes was so nice and relaxing. My makeup was easily removed by the wipes which was a plus. However, my face seemed to become irritated after using these for 3 nights. I began to get itchy red bumps all over and dry patches. I stopped using them obviously, I'm not really sure why this happened I do have sensitive skin and I'm fair complected. I do believe Neutrogena to be a great brand for sensitive skins their products are usually gentle on skin. I should have purchased the sensitive towelettes, instead of the nighttime ones. I think I will and I'm sure I'll get the results I'm looking for.
Nikki T.
['Corsicana ', ''], TX
I love love love these makeup removing wipes, they are not very high priced and you get alot of product. I bought mine at walmart, and i prefer the night time over the others bc they are much more soft!
Michelle B.
Des Moines
These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. They are soft on my skin. I have very sensitive skin. I think for the amount you get in a package they are worth the price. I have used other brands before and this is my favorite. I would recommend these.
Adriana A.
Buena Park
Firstly, I love the scent of lavender so I knew I was going to like these. It removes my make up just as well as the normal Neutrogena wipes. The price isn’t too much but it’s not cheap so it’s about average. I will be using these more.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
Love these wipes! They take off all of my makeup without my face feeling oily and gross after! They even get off every speck of my liquid eyeliners!!! I use them to cleanse my face as well even after days where I don a natural and makeup free look.
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
These wipes are just ok in my opinion. The smell is strong and the wipes aren't as damp as I would like them to be I often times have to use two to three wipes just to get all my makeup off, and I don't wear a ton so it seems wasteful.
Rachel C.
Memphis , TN
I use these religiously. I always feel like
My fave is clean and refreshed before bed each night and have stayed with the brand for years. Love them. I would love new scents but these smell just fine.
HIra G.
I have extremely dry skin and I use somewhat heavy foundation these things work great for my dry skin! And get all of the make up off with ease! It hasn't dried out my face like most other wipes! Def give it a shot and try it out!!!
dawn m.
Plymouth, MN
Love these wipes. The smell is good and the texture is soft. And for them to take off my makeup in such little effort. The formula is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Yes I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wears makeup
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?