BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lauren S.
These are so cooling and gentle on my skin. I’m not usually big on fragrance on my skincare products but the lavender fragrance on these is so nice at nighttime and not overwhelming of drying. They remove my makeup effectively without a ton of scrubbing.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I love the original neutrogena wipes but these take it up a whole other level! I love them smell of the lavender and the formula is amazing it gets off all my makeup and dirt from the day to make it easier to clean my face! I keep these in my bag and my room
Heather M.
Charlotte, NC
I found that these makeup removal wipes were a little too harsh for my dry skin. They were effective at removing my makeup, but I often felt that my skin was even more dry and irritated afterwards. I bought these once and will not be buying them again.
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
These are hands down my favorite cleaning cloths! They take my makeup off without scrubbing my face off, even hard to remove mascara. They smell wonderful and don’t break my face out. I usually purchase these at my local pharmacy/store and they are totally worth it!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I love the smell of this remover. It's so nice and calming. It works well at getting makeup off, but I still usually wash my face afterwards. It doesn't irritate my eyes and gets most of my eye makeup off as well. I have repurchased this a few times.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love these makeup wipes for removing makeup at night time. I do believe they are calming and I love how they don’t irritate my skin. They are very gentle because I have sensitive skin and I appreciate that. I recommend these to everyone. They are amazing!!!
Dianna B.
Most of my makeup is waterproof, and these are my favorite removers. Gentle, pleasant scent, the most stubborn makeup comes off easily, my skin feels hydrated, and with a splash of warm water, I feel fresh and clean.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
I'm convinced these work better then the blue packets, call me crazy but that's what I notice. I love the way they smell and it really does get off my makeup completely - I will follow up with a face cleanser though to avoid break outs.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
These were OK. I just can't use them because they broke my face out. I have found that you can get them for a pretty good price. They are gentle on your skin but hate that they break my skin out.  The smell wasn't too overpowering either which is good.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I have multiple face towelettes that I use for day and evening. I love the scent of these for the evening right before bed. I have used these for a few years now. They are gentle on my face and I have tried many others and don’t like them as much as these!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?