BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Dianna B.
Most of my makeup is waterproof, and these are my favorite removers. Gentle, pleasant scent, the most stubborn makeup comes off easily, my skin feels hydrated, and with a splash of warm water, I feel fresh and clean.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
I'm convinced these work better then the blue packets, call me crazy but that's what I notice. I love the way they smell and it really does get off my makeup completely - I will follow up with a face cleanser though to avoid break outs.
Heather M.
Charlotte, NC
I found that these makeup removal wipes were a little too harsh for my dry skin. They were effective at removing my makeup, but I often felt that my skin was even more dry and irritated afterwards. I bought these once and will not be buying them again.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Love these makeup remover wipes. At the end of the day I'm super lazy when it comes to taking off all my makeup. These things are a life saver. They take all tje makeup off and leave mt skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Sydney S.
I love makeup wipes of any kind. But there is something special and different about this kind. It smells good (like most do), it gets the makeup off (like most do, but without a problem) and it relaxes your face and skin.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love these makeup wipes for removing makeup at night time. I do believe they are calming and I love how they don’t irritate my skin. They are very gentle because I have sensitive skin and I appreciate that. I recommend these to everyone. They are amazing!!!
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
These were OK. I just can't use them because they broke my face out. I have found that you can get them for a pretty good price. They are gentle on your skin but hate that they break my skin out.  The smell wasn't too overpowering either which is good.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
I have multiple face towelettes that I use for day and evening. I love the scent of these for the evening right before bed. I have used these for a few years now. They are gentle on my face and I have tried many others and don’t like them as much as these!
Briana L.
Ayer, MA
I just recently bought these, so I haven't been using them for too long hence the 4 stars. So far, they seem good! The scent is wonderful, it really is calming! It does get the majority of my makeup off as well. :)
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️These are the only makeup wipes I will use 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 they smell sooo good , they don’t break out my skin , they are affordable and they get all my maklashes up off without having to scrub ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?