BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lorena L.
The Neutrogena night calming wipes are my absolute favorite! they remove my makeup pretty darn good and it does not irritate my eyes either . they are also pretty affordable I believe they are shy of $5.00 .. I definitely recommend these wipes!
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
These are the only makeup wipes my daughter will use! They don't react to her acne & can take professional grade make up off. They're super absorbent & durable, easy to find & arent super expensive. My only issue is my daughter wishes they were slightly longer!
Natalie P.
El Paso
Very calming like the package says. They keep my face refreshed and I use them every night. They are inexpensive and easy to use. They make being in a rush a lot easier. They are also very gentle on skin. Highly recommend
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
Great for the right before bed skin care! Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft. Takes all makeup even waterproof mascara off with not to much struggles. Smells amazing that leaves you feeling relaxed. Highest recommended!
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
I LOVE this. It doesn't burn me like the cucumber one I got and it was camomile which calms down my skin. It takes off ALL of my make up, including my lip stain the NEVER comes off. I was very surprised when I first tried it and saw my lip stain. I love this!
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC
While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
Kailee W.
These are some of my favorite make up wipes. They leave my skin feeling clean & moisturized, & the scent gets me ready to relax in bed. I use them mostly on my eye make up, as I find they do not get rid of face make up as effectively as just washing my face.
Hanen S.
Miami
My absolute favorite make up wipes these get the job done their move every single ounce of make up that is on your skin and they also believe your skin soft after using them. They are affordable and extremely convenient.
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
I have very sensitive skin and I feel like these really were nice on my skin. They didn't feel oily and they removed all of my waterproof makeup at the end of the day. They didn't irritate my skin at all and there was no redness or dryness from them.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
These work amazing and I absolutely love them. I feel like there isn't enough! Most irritate my eyes but these didn't at all and cleaned my face so amazingly fast.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?