BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Kara C.
I love these! They smell amazing and leave my skin feeling refreshed! As with a lot of makeup removers, waterproof makeup can still be tough to take off even with the cloths. However, i can say that the wipes are gentle on the skin.
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
I love these wipes!! super calming and sensitive to the skin and it removes every bit of makeup off my face including any waterproof eye makeup! it does feel a bit greasy after but not too intense
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
I love these makeup wipes so much. They are super calming and gentle on the skin. I use these twice a day and always keep 2 packages in my room and bathroom at all times. I highly recommend these!
Diana T.
Están bien, sinceramente quitan el maquillaje después de unas pasadas bien amplias, es útil porque es compacto y vienen muchas, el olor es agradable y deja la piel refrescante, suave y obvio hidratada, No tengo nada más que decir de este genial producto, encantada de tenerlo en mi lista de canasta básica de Make-up.
Jaclyn W.
I actually loved these. I didn't like the Neutrogena grapefruit ones because they dried out my skin, but these ones are great. My skin is really sensitive and it didn't cause redness or dryness.
Hannah G.
I love these for removing my makeup. I feel like they get all the makeup off the surface of my skin, and even if I don't wash my face at night and just use these I won't break out the next morning.
Liliana D.
Otro producto que no reemplazo, lo uso mucho. Es excelente, si bien me deja un efecto de "piel adormecida" si no enjuago mi piel liego de usarlas. Con ese post cuidado, es un producto excelente.
Merissa P.
Windsor , ON
Use these at night to take off the days dirt and makeup. The lavender leaves my skin cool and refreshed. I love this product but it can be pricey. Wish you got a bigger pack for what you pay. But until then I will keep buying.
Camille M.
Jonquiere, Quebec
These clean wipes are simply refreshing. They clean well and cool down your skin. The only problem is that if you don't seel the package properly, the wipes will dry up. It has a neutral smell.
Samantha B.
This product is handy for quick eye makeup removal. You only need to use one for a fair amount of makeup. I usually use liquid eyeliner and a lot of waterproof mascara. This product is on sale a lot also and not too expensive in general.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?