BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kaitlin T.
Took all the makeup off, and kept my face not so oily at night. Love the way they smell. Easy to open and close to keep them from drying out
✨Breendha B.
Ótimo removedor de make ele é muito bom tira tudo e além de limpar idrata bem a pele fica cheirinho gostoso muito bom esse produto recomendo
genesis d.
Antes me gustaba usar de estas toallias limpiadoras pero descubrí un potente y natural limpiador y es el aceite cde coco las invitó a usarlo
Rachel D.
Removes makeup easily, lots of room. Not too dry and not too wet. Does not irritate skin/eyes at least for me and I have very sensitive skin
Alejandra G.
Cali valle del cauca
norteEsta limpiadora de maquillaje en pañitos es súper eficaz y buena para el uso en las noches para poder dormir libre de maquillaje alguno.
lavanya k.
It helps me remove all my makeup at the end of the day. It leaves no trace of makeup whatsoever and it's my go-to product on a lazy evening.
Gabriela A.
Very effective and removes clean makeup and tones the skin , I noticed improvements in the appearance of my skin
The smell is also very nice
Ana L. B.
Caguas
Me gusta mucho porque me elimina por completo el maquillaje. Me deja la cara suave y nunca me ha provocado ardor en ninguna parte de la cara
Samantha B.
Pickering, ON
I love these wipes. Keep my face feeling fresh and free of blemishes. These smell amazing and feel amazing. Would recommend to everyone !!!!
Iva R.
Montreal
These wipes are great I have waterproof mascara and with just one wipe my makeup is off I love them I prefer this to any other makeup remover
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?