BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nathalia S.
Já usei e realmente retira toda a maquiagem, a pele fica sequinha, com apenas um lencinho já é possível retirar até as maquiagens mais pesadas.
Lauren D.
These remove my make up with little to no effort. They don't leave my face feeling oily or like i need to since it off when done. Smell amazing
Hana P.
Dryden ON
Use these every night when taking my makeup off absolutely love them and can't get enough of the smell and the way they make my face feel after
Paulggis C.
Good product and super practical when you are travel and space does not provide a great ebvase of makeup remover in the bag, fully recommended
Jessika A.
Estás toallas son lo máximo! Me atrevo a decir que no necesitan luego usar un jabón para quitar el maquillaje porque realmente te quita todooo!
Christina P.
Edmonton, Alberta
Good to bring around with you if you are traveling or visiting a friend! They worked well with my skin and I didn't have any problems with them!
Sandra E.
Great wipes! Removes your makeup and leaves a smooth feeling on your face. Doesn't irritate or dry out. Very good value and i would recommend.
Lyonnais V.
Distrito Federal
I adore those towels remove all the excess and leave everything totally even, I love the neutrogena line is a true wonder excellent products
Amelia S.
Belleville, ON
From a little to a lot of makeup these do the trick. Makes my skin feel amazing after the days over and my makeup is off. Always my go too!!
Ruth W.
Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?