BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Siobhan K.
Dalmeny , SK
Excellent prouduct. I've red sensitive skin and this took off my stubborn waterproof mascara but yet left my skin soft and glowing
Christina F.
These are super great, I love the wipes because it makes it super easy to take makeup off or refreshing your face after a long day
Sian B.
These are my fave they are gentle but they do take off all of your make up and cleanse your skin. I always purchase when available.
Arineth P.
Quita el maquillaje súper fácil pero tiene demasiado alcohol, lo que hace que te arda la piel en segundo. No lo volvería a comprar.
Meghan G.
Sault Ste, ON
Love this product, takes makeup for with one wipe! And keeps my skin soft and doesn't dry out, would highly recommend this product
Jennie A.
Perfect for me! I love something that takes my make up off quick and deep cleans. I don't wear a ton of make up so this works well
Alyssa O.
I keep a packet of these in the front of my dresser for when I get home so I know it's the first thing I do before I get into bed.
Rayna H.
Prince George
I like these. The little towelettes are convenient for me so it makes it easier at night to take makeup off and use them sometimes
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
Love these ! They are super affordable and dont break out my sensitive skin !they work grrat and the package is perfect for travel
Amanda L.
leme
Muito bom eu indico para minhas amigas e elas adoram , deixa bem macia a pele e idrata bem , e bom para remover maquiagem também .
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?