BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Devin w.
Amherstburg, ON
At the end of the day I come home to face full of makeup and I have to take it off because I don't want pimple
Larissa A.
New Castle, DE
Adoro esses lenços umedecidos, retiram a make sem agredir a pele, deixando a pele limpa e macia, facilita muito
Janice R.
Belleville
Easy to use, my skin felt very soft , I would recommend this product for the ease of use , price & convenience.
Martine S.
Gatineau,Québec, Canada
This towelettes really does take 90% of my make up off. So instead of use 4-5 of them I use 2. I save I bundle.
Sara A.
I use it to remove makeup...removes waterprrof makeup effectively..doesnot irritate skin..doesnot dry the skin
Victoria S.
Hamilton, ON
My favourite makeup wipes to use before I go to bed if I've had a long day and I'm too lazy to go wash my face!
Emilie M.
Ottawa
They really feel smooth and soft when I'm trying to take off harsh makeup. Definitely is a constant repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Brantford
I use these every night to remove my make up, it comes off with 1 wipe and makes my face feel soft a refreshed!
fiza m.
HYDERABAD
Amazing product loved the way it cleanse my skin with all that makeup would love to have it before my gets over
Dakotah  G.
Dugald, MB
Gets every bit of make up off easily, it is very gentle on sensitive skin. it also smells super good and fresh
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?