BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Shiny A.
These wipes are pretty good. Relatyively the same as the original ones. They definitely remove my sunscreen and makeup really quite easily and leave a nice moisturizing residue behind which i do not mind. However, the actual cloth of this products tends to feel a bit abrasive on my skin which is Normal/lightly sensitive. Do take caution about that.
Kellie N.
These make up remover wipes are fab, they remove every bit of make up effortlessly I think, and the price point is great, they don't sting my eyes or face which usually some other make up remover wipes do, these and the simple Wipes are the only ones I really use , only downfall is sometimes they can leave like a film left on your face, which I can look past as they work great when removing make up
melanie r.
miami, FL
Excelente remover de maquillaje, con buenas propiedades el cual no lastima el cutis, tiene un olor magnífico! Y deja la cara fresca y sin ninguna gota de maquillaje, lo amo y recomiendo!
Varsha N.
Boston, MA
I have always been a fan of Neutrogena as a brand and their products, in general. I picked up these makeup towelettes at a Target and tried them for the first time with such great results! One towelette can easily take off a ton of the makeup of the day, but my favorite part about them is their scent. It truly is super calming, and I’m able to unwind and sleep right after taking off my makeup, which is great! I’ve never had any unpleasantness/rashes on my skin cause of them.
Jael Valentina R.
toronto, ON
The best makeup remover ever!!!! I tried to remove my waterproof makeup with so many different wipes, and this is honestly the only one that works perfectly, leaving my skin clean and with 0 cosmetic product, I love them and the best ... the price, much cheaper than other wipes that do not do anything!!!
Edurne H.
New Castle, DE
I really like to use these makeup wipes, clean easily, even the most good and lasting makeup and leave the face very soft, ideal for people like me who likes to have a good time painting but wants to get rid of the remains at the end of the day.
Aurelie D.
Ottawa
Very good makeup remover. Makeup easily gets removed when you’re on a hurry. It also is such a good cleansing product. The only thing with these is the fact that it does not close well after 3-5 uses but that’s alright if you don’t mind. Overall very satisfied with these.
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
I love these facial wipes for removing makeup quickly and especially for travelling. I do not use them on a regular basis however as I cannot justify the price when you can buy a bottle of makeup remover for the same or lower price and it lasts twice as long, if not more. However I do purchase these every few months, as I said, mostly for traveling, as they work effectively and do not irritate my skin.
Thaylineth Tatypistacho R.
miami, fl
Es mi desmaquillante oficial, estos paños de maquillaje son grandes, económicos, con un rico olor. Simplemente el máximo. Recomiendo que todas las 100%  mujeres deben tener uno de estos. y se puede alternar con un desmaquillante mas profundo en caso de maquillajes fuertes y cargados. 5 estrellas para estas toallitas.
Adele I.
This Neutrogena makeup remover is a very great product. This product has very nice packing. I did meet my expectations. This product is a very good product for ur skin because it take all away the old makeup and replace it with a new and nice one
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?