BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Diana Luna
Very effective at removing makeup!! Definitely use these if you have acne issues - you're probably not removing all of your coverup, which only causes more acne. Also, I would use a face wash after, especially for those with acne, as this only removes makeup (it's not supposed to wash or exfoliate).
Brey G.
I bought these towelettes in Walmart. Removes make up really well but the pack of towelettes dries fast. I wasn't even half way though the pack and I can feel the towelettes wasn't as moist as before.
Melody M.
Very nice product! Took off makeup good, felt nice afterwards and the texture of the clothes were nice and soft! Would recommend to anyone other the those who wear lots of makeup! Would purchase again!
Dana M.
These wipes are great for removing makeup in a pinch in a gentle way. they are extremely effective and have a soft scent. ive seen these adverstised many places and they lived up to what everyone said.
Sahana R.
Best waterproof makeup removing wipes. Does not sting eyes . I have very sensitive eyes . Not all waterproof makeup wipes work for me. It also does not leave any residue. I don't feel the need to rinse
Alexandrea B.
Winnipeg, MB
Worked very effectively, though I had problems with how strong of a smell this product has. I don't wear a lot of foundation but i could use half a wipe to remove my eye makeup, brows and under eye concealer with no problems. Would recommend.
Jasmine B.
Sm51bu
I love these night calming facial wipes, they have really helped my skin with its sensitive ness and are very soft leaving a float look to your face. I find them amazing and are very reasonably costed.
Tanisha F.
I must say sometimes after a hard days work or even after an evening out I use this product to remove my makeup simply the best. One sheet goes a long way and every bit of my makeup is removed.
Jasmine L.
Edmonton, AB
I love these for a late night too tired to remove makeup day. They are so easy to use and can get all of your makeup off. They don't irritate the skin as well. They're also perfect for travel. For days when you can't do a whole skincare routine at night, these are ideal!
Brooke S.
These quick and easy facial wipes are amazong for a busy mom like me. I just wipe and jump into bed. They work so great too. Especially when you mess up in makeup. They come to my rescue often.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?