BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Brynn W.
Ottawa, ON
Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Jade M.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I usually don't use wipes as a form of makeup remover but they're the only brand that can get into the nooks and crannys that my cleanser doesn't shift!
Hannah C.
Winnipeg
I use these every night after a long day of wearing make up, they are soft to the touch and smell amazing. Can never go wrong with great cleaning wipes!
Isabelle J.
Sudbury
Easy to use at home or on the go, gentle on the skin, effectively takes off your makeup as well as cleans your skin. Non-greasy but has a strong odour
Manueyi C.
To revomer your makeup with total ease Let It Be your skin with that of a baby , I use these wipes regularly and attest that they are fully effective.
Emily J.
I love these so much as they do exactly what they say <3 I also tend to get the double packs as they are better value for money but overall I love them
Maria Mercedes M.
Ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
Son lo mejor. Suelen ser algo costosas para ser solo toallitas desmaquillantes. Suele combinarla con agua de rosas para sacar mas rapido el maquillaje
Shannon H.
Ottawa
I really enjoyed using these male up wipes. They not only left me make up free, but it helped clear my face of pimples and blackheads. Amazing product.
leanne r.
The towelettes for night time are pretty good quality. If find they remove the makeup pretty easy and leave the face clean. I may or may not buy again.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
Me and my partner always use this wipes to remove our makeup. It does it job and leaves our skib soft dosent have a strong smell so thats a good thing
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?