BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Anny C.
Used the makeup remover at night before bed, but I didn't like to greasy feel after wards. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Shannon C.
Whitby, ON
I love a good makeup removing wipe. So much easier! These ones work really well and are soothing to the skin as well. Bonus!
Sofia Y.
Son buenas y no te dañan la piel me gustan porque tampoco inrrita las recomiendo pero su paquete debería de ser mas manegable
Anna-Marie R.
These makeup remover towelettes worked to remove my makeup... but they also made my skin break out. Wouldn't recommend them.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Get the job done and don't dry my skin out. I have sensitive skin that reacts to a lot of cleansers, but these do the trick!
Joanne A.
Lakefield, Ontario
Everyone loves these!!!! Removes makeup (even heavily apllied) without losing your first layer. Great on sensation skin too.
Marilyn L.
Sainte, CA
Je l'adore. Il fonctionne à merveille. Par contre, j'ai l'impression qu'il laisse ma peau un peu plus grasse par la suite !
isabelle d.
Its amazingggggg, I'm in love with this i will buy every time that finished cause is the best towelettes that i used everrrr
Nicole S.
I rarely ever find a product that doesn't effect my skin. I love how smooth it left my skin. i would definitely repurchase.
Amber C.
As I have very sensitive skin they were not the best for me. They did the job, however my face was left red and irritated.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?