BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Darlene N.
Naples, Florida
I love this product I use it always when I clean my faces it has a good price and it smells delicious I recommend this product
Leah B.
I really like the towelettes over any of the creams because they're just easier to use. They're really soft and very efficient
Samantha P.
North York, DE
A little oilier than the original and I didn’t love the smell, I found it a bit overwhelming. Still removes makeup well though!
Danielle B.
Stewartry, Dalbeattie
Not made much difference and prefer other wipes. Not a bad product though. Bit disappointing compared to their other products.
Erin E.
Airdrie, AB
This is a great nightly makeup remover when I'm just too tired to wash my face. Also great for long flights to stay refreshed.
Shaddai L.
No me gusta ni su olor ni como remueven el maquillaje, sucio y grasa, me deja sensación grasosa, al menos mi piel reacciona así
Gail S.
These wipes are so handy. They work pretty well, I've just tried some others that seem to be more effective hence the 4 stars.
kulsuma I.
Wipes off dull face makeup without leaving any make up on the face a lot of make up artist use it and I would also recommend it
Anny C.
Used the makeup remover at night before bed, but I didn't like to greasy feel after wards. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Elizabeth L.
Fast and effective. Leaves skin soft and hydrated after removing all makeup. Removes makeup very quickly with little effort.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?