BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Celinda C.
Neutrogena has the BEST makeup removing wipes hands down. these night calming makeup remover isn't any different from the regular ones. Believe me when I say that with one wipe you will wipe off all your makeup. That's how good this product is.
Jordan E.
Pueblo, CO
The smell alone is worth the purchase not to mention the cleansing power of these wipes. Waterproof mascara crumples, liquid lipstick melts, and eyebrows disappear! While these wipes do not clean pores as well as tradition cleansers they will make for healthy makeup free skin.
Maria r.
I have very sensitive skin and when taking my makeup off my skin can be oily or dry. A soft towelette against my face is amazing! my face does not get irritated! Worth the buy because they come in a pack of 2 which last you a long time if you do not wear makeup daily like me
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I surprisingly liked these wipes, I’m usually not a fan of wipes to remove makeup they’re sometimes pretty rough and don’t remove makeup very well unless it’s really light. These smell good and they do a pretty good job at removing makeup without tugging and rubbing too much.
Lindsay S.
I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Caroline P.
These are so lovely. Some makeup removers can be harsh and aggressive. When you're going to bed, that's the last thing you want for your skin. These are soft with a pleasant scent, and still get the job done. I would recommend these.
Cindy C.
  These wet cloths are a miracle I use them to clean my face, to remove makeup and I really love to buy them because they always named them in the videos of beauty and I really love them .. I recommend them and if I would buy them again I love neutrogena
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
I use these makeup removing wipes daily. They work great and smell amazing too. They are super affordable and there is always a deal on a two pack at Walmart. These are gentle on my sensitive skin and I will continue to use these.
Sabrina Q.
Fallbrook, Ca
i use these wipes to remove my makeup and it takes everything off! love the smell of these way better than the blue wipes! the only thing i dont like is the residue it leaves on my skin but i just wash it with a soap or cleanser!
Heather C.
I bought these because I wanted to try something new besides my original Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes in the blue packaging and I regret it. These towelettes made my face super red and hot after using whereas the blue packaged ones have never done! Disappointed.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?