BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Siobhan K.
Dalmeny , SK
Excellent prouduct. I've red sensitive skin and this took off my stubborn waterproof mascara but yet left my skin soft and glowing
Rebecca S.
Sherwood Park
This specific Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette felt nice on my skin and the packaging was convenient to use. Smells great too!
Destiny R.
Vienna, IL
Get my eye makeup off easily. Doesn't just smudge and smear the eye makeup all over my face like other products I have used have.
Molly G.
Craigie street , Lochgelly
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean! Products smells great, I do find wipes can cause break outs so I don't use them all the time
katie ♚.
Toronto
Yes yes yes!! I love this product. I use them every night and they remove everything! Not only that but they smell and feel great
Maddie C.
London
I love these. They take off all my makeup and don't leave my face oily. Highly recommend you buy them. Not too expensive either!
Mayte H.
San Luis Rio Colorado
The better
My skin is sotfness
The pack is cute is my favourite color, i love the results in my skin and is a product of quality
Karen R.
Son muy buenas estas toallitas, incluso la marca es increíble, nada que ver con otras que he utilizado estas toallas son geniales
Mady F.
Nelson, CA
I absolutely love the makeup towelettes they are amazing for camping and when your too lazy to get out of bed to do your makeup 😅
Jhazmin G.
NO PUEDO DECIR MAS SON FASCINANTES <3 ME ENCANTA SIEMPRE ESCOJIENDO LO MEJOR DE NEUTROGENA PORQUE SABE COMO CUIDAR NUESRA PIEL
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?