BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Denise C.
Dothan, AL
I love these cleansing wipes! I use them any time I wear make up for easy removal before bed time! You will LOVE the scent as well.
Brittany L.
Gladstone, MI
Hands down my absolute favorite wipes. They do not leave a weird residue and take off the mot stubborn makeup with the perfect calming scent before bed! I am never without!
Shauna W.
Punxsutawney, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using these wipes before bed! They make my skin so soft. Even my waterproof mascara comes off without any effort!!
Thais N.
Best thing ever! It has a good smell, it doesn’t make your skin irritated . I like everything from neutrigena, but this is my favorite one
Christina L.
Levittown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
After a whole day of wearing makeup I look forward to removing my makeup with the neutrogena makeup removing cleaning towelettes. It leaves my face super clean and takes off every ounce of makeup. I will continue to always use these towelettes and I would recommend to everyone.
Tonya T.
Punxsutawney
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these handy makeup remover towelettes in my makeup bag to use when traveling. They work great and have a soothing scent
Katerina P.
Loved these face wipes! They really removed a lot of makeup, and they have a great scent to them.
Abby S.
Magna
Purchased at: CVS
These smell good and leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Takes makeup off no problem! Moisturizing and clean
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
These remove most of my makeup and they give a calming feeling to the skin, perfect to go to bed and wake up to nice clean and smooth skin :)
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
I find that these tend to dry out rather quickly.  I also feel that they leave my face with a film that needs to "dry"  I like the way my face feels after it drys.  The packaging I feel makes the wipes dry out faster than if they came with a snap closure on the top.  I will buy them again, because I like them but I don't like the packaging they come in and get upset when I have to throw the last 10 or so wipes away because they are dry,
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?