BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Dominique R.
Purchased at: Target
These wipes may be my favorite from Neutrogena. They do a good job at talking off stubborn waterproof mascara. I usually use two wipes.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Always use these!  They do a great job of removing my makeup.  I still need to wash with a facial wash after though.  They smell really nice, too, and they're very soft, unlike the generic versions, which feel like sandpaper.  I definitely recommend this!
Amanda D.
Lake Worth, TX
It does pretty good at getting off liquid base but not so much the water proof makeup. But all in all its ok
Michelle F.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
These are forever my favorite wipes! The smell is light and amazing but it takes off every touch of make up without burning my eyes or leaving my skin dry. I have tried all natural and more expensive wipes but these will always be my go to!
Tarisha P.
These are freaking amazing. My skin is really sensitive and these have never bothered me. They are very calming and kind of have a cooling effect which is always nice when you’re getting ready to do your nighttime skin care routine
Amor C.
Rego Park, NY
I love this Makeup Remover Towelettes, Good fot sensitive skin and very good removing make up!! I recommned this product 100%!!!!
Bryan G.
Ames, IA
These are the classic makeup remover wipes that pretty much everyone has used or will use in their makeup journey! I think they are pretty effective for such a low price point but will probably take a second towlette to remove any stubborn eye makeup.
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, as I wear light makeup everyday and it is very convenient to just wipe it off! I have tried several wipes and apparently I have sensitive eyes because most of them burn my eyes! These don't burn my eyes and work!
Hope G.
These are very good for the price. I'm  currently using them. You do need to wash after use. They'll get off most makeup on their own. Good packaging, generous cloths.
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes ever! They are so easy to use and take off my makeup very quickly. Whenever I use these my skin feels so soft and fresh! There have been so many times where I have purchased a package of wipes and they are dry or irritate my skin but I have never had that experience with these ones!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?