BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Stephanie L.
Windhoek, Namibia
Smells amaaaazing! Been using it for quite a while and I've been loving it. Maybe a little pricey, but worth it. Makes your skin feel really soft and def gets rid of makeup the way it should. I love it
Yara M.
This Towelettes are quite amazing, but they are a little bit rough on the skin. Also when i try to wipe off my eye liner i have to repeat the process more than 3 times (and we all know that the eye zone it's very delicate so it hurts), even so i recommend this make up remover.
Kelsey V.
I have very sensitive skin to many makeup remover and when i came across this product i had no problems with it! Its very moisturizing and takes off the makeup very easily. I have nothing bad to say about this product! Great purchase
Morgan G.
These were great for removing makeup but ultimately left a strange film/coating on my face. I'm a person who likes the feeling of completely cleansed, totally naked skin, so these weren't my favorite.
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
I love these makeup wipes so much. They are super calming and gentle on the skin. I use these twice a day and always keep 2 packages in my room and bathroom at all times. I highly recommend these!
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
I love these wipes!! super calming and sensitive to the skin and it removes every bit of makeup off my face including any waterproof eye makeup! it does feel a bit greasy after but not too intense
Kara C.
I love these! They smell amazing and leave my skin feeling refreshed! As with a lot of makeup removers, waterproof makeup can still be tough to take off even with the cloths. However, i can say that the wipes are gentle on the skin.
Caryn J.
They are good for quick removal of makeup - they smell fresh. However, I wouldn't rely on using these wipes solely for makeup removal. I like to follow up with a face wash.

The packaging is nice in that it reseals without drying the wipes out. Feels a little greasy.
Jaclyn W.
I actually loved these. I didn't like the Neutrogena grapefruit ones because they dried out my skin, but these ones are great. My skin is really sensitive and it didn't cause redness or dryness.
Camille M.
Jonquiere, Quebec
These clean wipes are simply refreshing. They clean well and cool down your skin. The only problem is that if you don't seel the package properly, the wipes will dry up. It has a neutral smell.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?