BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
sophie c.
This product is great because it is really gentle on the skin, it doesn't leave marks, rashes or a stinging sensation that i have experienced before, it is good for the price, i bought it from Superdrug. i would purchase this product again because it is brilliant.
Jean M.
I love how they remove make up easily and leave my skin soft and not oily. The y are reasonably priced and the scent is delicate. The packages are great for traveling.
Michelle D.
new waterford, NS
Great product. gives a nice clean fresh feeling. cleans very well. like the resealable package. I carry it in my purse in the summer for a pick me up when my face feels sweaty or at the beach
Amber S.
Selkirk
Beautiful scent and gentle on the skin. Used it every night before bed and my skin still felt great in the morning. My face is very oily and it didn't make it worse.
Megan R.
Southampton
My face felt so soft and refreshed.. helped me relax the towels aren't soaked they're damp enough to take make up off in 1 wipe so no need to use 2 or 3 in 1 evening.
Débora S.
Contagem, MG
Fiquei muito satisfeita com o esse produto porque ele realmente remove toda a maquiagem do rosto e até as mascaras mais  difíceis de tirar dos olhos. Tem um cheirinho bem agradável e é refrescante. Com certeza recomendo este produto, desde que comprei só uso ele.
Jassi D.
Edmonton , Alberta
They are good to remove makeup but the packaging isn't good, so they all dried up before I could use them all. Plus they're a bit expensive. But they are good on the go or if you're a bit lazy to remove makeup at night
Jessica H.
I really liked them. I have bought these a few times. Usually I just buy whatever is cheapest. This stuff Took my makeup off in one go, even stuff I left on overnight. Didn't sting my skin either. I would probably buy these again if I saw them on sale.
Jorji W.
Lincoln, UK
These night-time cleansing towelettes are so soft and gentle on my skin and they calm it down after a long day of makeup wearing. They are effective and reasonably priced. The pastel colours are really appealing too, I think it's a great product overall.
Cassandra W.
These are one of my favorites for removing my makeup! I don't feel you have to rub as hard as you do with other makeup remover cloths to get the makeup off. They also leave me feeling refreshed, I don't even feel like I have to wash my face after using!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?