BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
My go to removers. I keep them beside my bed for nights I'm to lazy to wash my makeup off. They are very gentle on my skin and remove makeup without having to scrub hard. Great affordable price. I will definitely keep purchasing these.
Hilary S.
Fulton, IL
These makeup remover wipes are my go to when I want to clean my face quickly and get to bed. They are very effective and don't hurt my skin or eyes when I use them. I don't believe they are very pricey and you can pick them up anywhere you shop for skin care products or makeup.
Emina P.
Louisville , KY
These are super amazing. They are not irritating and pretty much wipe away everything using one to two wipes for me. Although, if you wipe away a bit too much around the eye area it will dry it out so I have been using an extra eye moisturizer after washing my face off.
Celinda C.
Neutrogena has the BEST makeup removing wipes hands down. these night calming makeup remover isn't any different from the regular ones. Believe me when I say that with one wipe you will wipe off all your makeup. That's how good this product is.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I really love Neutrogena products, they are my favorite. These wipes are magic and my go to take make up off at the end of the day. They smell great and do what they claim. A little on the pricey side, but since they work well, they are a staple.
Mary H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite make up wipes that I have found. I use them every night before bed and my face always feels fresh. Sometimes takes a while to get eye make up off but that might be my mascara.
Maria r.
I have very sensitive skin and when taking my makeup off my skin can be oily or dry. A soft towelette against my face is amazing! my face does not get irritated! Worth the buy because they come in a pack of 2 which last you a long time if you do not wear makeup daily like me
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I surprisingly liked these wipes, I’m usually not a fan of wipes to remove makeup they’re sometimes pretty rough and don’t remove makeup very well unless it’s really light. These smell good and they do a pretty good job at removing makeup without tugging and rubbing too much.
Lindsay S.
I love these face wipes it gets every bit of makeup off even my waterproof mascara it is very calming and gentle to the skin does not give me break outs and also very hydrating and moisturizing does not dry out my skin highly recommend
Caroline P.
These are so lovely. Some makeup removers can be harsh and aggressive. When you're going to bed, that's the last thing you want for your skin. These are soft with a pleasant scent, and still get the job done. I would recommend these.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?