BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
✨Breendha B.
Ótimo removedor de make ele é muito bom tira tudo e além de limpar idrata bem a pele fica cheirinho gostoso muito bom esse produto recomendo
Ana L. B.
Caguas
Me gusta mucho porque me elimina por completo el maquillaje. Me deja la cara suave y nunca me ha provocado ardor en ninguna parte de la cara
Ruth W.
Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Amelia S.
Belleville
From a little to a lot of makeup these do the trick. Makes my skin feel amazing after the days over and my makeup is off. Always my go too!!
Samantha B.
Pickering, ON
I love these wipes. Keep my face feeling fresh and free of blemishes. These smell amazing and feel amazing. Would recommend to everyone !!!!
Alejandra G.
Cali valle del cauca
norteEsta limpiadora de maquillaje en pañitos es súper eficaz y buena para el uso en las noches para poder dormir libre de maquillaje alguno.
Kaitlin T.
Took all the makeup off, and kept my face not so oily at night. Love the way they smell. Easy to open and close to keep them from drying out
Jemma R.
New Zealand
So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
cecilia A.
A mi me gustan pero eh escuchado que a muchas Ies irrita Ia pieI supongo que si eres de pieI super sencibIe consideres un poco aI comprarIas
lavanya k.
It helps me remove all my makeup at the end of the day. It leaves no trace of makeup whatsoever and it's my go-to product on a lazy evening.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?