BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kelma F.
Kissimmee
Love them, they leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Removes makeup easily and there's no need for scrubbing too much. Love the scent on them.
Valentina R.
Antofagasta
They are pretty good, i like the texture and they are really soft. I prefer micellar water but when i travel i got this ones with me all the time
Monique M.
Cleans nicely. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or died out. One sheet is all it takes to remove all makeup. The scents aren't too strong.
Dawn C.
Suva
I alternate between these and the bíore wipes and they're so gentle against the skin wiping away the leftover makeup and helping the impurities.
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Absolutely love!! It gets all the makeup off, quickly and efficiently. Definitely worth the investment, especially if you've got sensitive skin.
Noellia c.
Cusco
This make up remover is one of the only ones that I used. It really works and I want more of them because it really remove your make up and fast!
Libby S.
I love these!!! Your makeup comes off so easily, your face is left smooth and moisturised, and it has a really relaxing smell - they're the best!
akhila g.
this will be your best friend then u want to remove your makeup just in 3 minutes . wipes are so soft and wet . it is well packaged .
Nicole R.
London
Both my daughter and I use these make up wipes and we both love them..gentle on sensitive skin but cleans skin and removes all of our make up ...
Maizie A.
I love these make up removers, I don't feel like I have a lot of chemicals on my face and all the makeup left on after my shower is wiped clean!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?