BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Claire Y.
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. Unlike many towelettes it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive face and removes even my waterproof mascara
Liz G.
I cant even think of a way that i can describe how awesome this product is! I find it on every drug store and supermarket i go and its really amazing
Sally H.
Silverdale, WA
I have oily skin prone to breakouts and I wear makeup everyday. This does not break me out any further and does a good job and taking the makeup off.
brooke J.
Coquitlam, BC
I have sensitive skin an these face whips do not sting my face, I love these whips so gentle and love having them on the go, also good for traveling!
Dessi M.
Vancouver
The product works great I just hate the packaging. After using about half the package the top is not as sticky therefor causing the wipes to dry out.
Karim M.
Very soft doesn't have a smell, feels soft on the skin doesn't leave redness if you scrub a lil firmly, usually one wipe is good for the whole face.
Keisha H.
Air Ronge SK
Love using these to take my makeup off! Very nice on my sensitive skin and very relaxing and calming for the night time. I highly recommended these.
Claudia P.
Very gentle on the skin, yet very powerful. Wipes out every bit of makeup without much effort, including waterproof mascara. No breakouts or redness.
Ariel V.
Wilsonville, OR
I really like these! They are more expensive, but I don't wear makeup too often so it's fine. They don't leave my face oily which is the best part.
Amanda C.
Live these, they get the hard to remove make up off and are gentle on the skin. I would highly reccomend these to people who wear a lot of make up
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?