BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Shelburne, VT
These are my favorite makeup wipes. I find the original to be too harsh and they can sting sometimes. Love the Night Calming Wipes! They smell good too.
Brynn W.
Ottawa, ON
Love this makeup remover! Removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara! Four stars because the wipes dry out quickly unless left in an air tight container.
Jade M.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I usually don't use wipes as a form of makeup remover but they're the only brand that can get into the nooks and crannys that my cleanser doesn't shift!
Melissa B.
I am hearing mix reviews on this new towelettes.... haven't tried them yet but soon will be and sure going to send out my review to get the ball rolling.
cass d.
Gatineau , QC
Hate it ! My face was Burning. . My eyes was red. . M'y skin did a big breakout , maybe it was to strong for my skin. . But im never buying this again
Manueyi C.
To revomer your makeup with total ease Let It Be your skin with that of a baby , I use these wipes regularly and attest that they are fully effective.
jessica c.
Love these makeup wipes. I'm so lazy when it comes to taking my makeup off and these wipes are the perfect solution. They take off my makeup so easily .
Amy D.
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. I use a lot of heavy makeup and an intense setting spray and at the end of the day these take everything off!
Emily J.
I love these so much as they do exactly what they say <3 I also tend to get the double packs as they are better value for money but overall I love them
leanne r.
The towelettes for night time are pretty good quality. If find they remove the makeup pretty easy and leave the face clean. I may or may not buy again.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?