BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
I use these wipes every single day! I LOVE the scent of the purple better than the blue package. Takes off even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and eye liner, even smudge-proof lipstick. Also doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out OR oily, just clean, moisturizer, and fresh!
Kiona P.
Lenhartsville
I have very sensitive skin but I love using makeup wipes to take my makeup off. These work great for my skin and don’t break me out or cause any kind of reaction. The scent is very pleasant and they don’t feel as harsh as other makeup wipes. The night calming aspect is a great touch.
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
the makeup wipes i swear by!! they remove all the makeup and leave your skin soft and smooth. the only negative thing is the wipes do burn your eyes a little bit, but it’s tolerable. totally worth it
Meaghan A.
These are the best! I think my favorite part about putting on makeup and going out, is coming home and getting to use these! They feel super cool and refreshing on your eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and other products have made my eyes burn and water but these are very gentle.
Jordan C.
I really like these wipes! They remove my makeup really well. My only complaint is that I wish the cloth itself was a little softer, and I wish the scent wasn't as strong. They are ever so slightly greasy, but I always wash my face right after using these so it doesn't bother me.
Alexa S.
This is the best face product wipe I've ever used! You can even buy this at target for a cheaper price :) you're face feels fresh and clean once you take off all your make up with this product. I highly recommend it to all my friends. I also use it all over my body sometimes too!
Matalya O.
Logan
These are the only makeup removing wipes I will buy! I was having a hard time finding a makeup removing wipe that didn't make my skin super oily and make me break out. I finally found it! These have done wonders for my skin and I now use them on my face every single night.
Celinda C.
Neutrogena has the BEST makeup removing wipes hands down. these night calming makeup remover isn't any different from the regular ones. Believe me when I say that with one wipe you will wipe off all your makeup. That's how good this product is.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I really love Neutrogena products, they are my favorite. These wipes are magic and my go to take make up off at the end of the day. They smell great and do what they claim. A little on the pricey side, but since they work well, they are a staple.
Mary H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite make up wipes that I have found. I use them every night before bed and my face always feels fresh. Sometimes takes a while to get eye make up off but that might be my mascara.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?