BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
These wipes are perfect for getting all your makeup off after a night out on the town! These really do help calm the redness from wiping, and leave a soothing feeling. These get the job done without having to really scrub your face.
dilara k.
bartlett IL
On god these are the BEST makeup remover wipes money can buy. Literally takes off all traces of makeup just as advertised. Everytime I try to branch out and get different makeup wipes I always go back to these. I’ve tried elf Clinique generic brand wet n wild Sephora and none of those wipes do what neutrogena does. Night calming always puts me into a sleepy rest too. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes-Night Calming
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
I make sure I take off my make up every night. I love these Neutrogena make up removers. I use them at night before my nightly fave routine and it does an amazing job getting all the make up and oils off my face from the day:
Amber M.
Stillwater
I wasn't impressed with these products. Not only did it take more than one to take the make-up off, but they irritated my eyes and burned my skin. If you don't have sensitive skin, this product may work for you, but not me.
Maria G.
These are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes. Since I bought them, I have not looked for something new. I bought mine on: Amazon, Duane Reade, CVS Pharmacy. They are not harsh on my face at all, and I would definitely recommend them to all makeup users.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I love the Neutrogena make up removing wipes. The purple ones are great because of how gentle they are. I'm also loving the lavender scent. It does a great job removing makeup. It leaves your face with a glow and hydrated. Very nice.
Vanessa S.
Anaheim , CA
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes ever!! I buy them all the time, but I specifically buy the night calming ones. They’re not harsh on my skin and they remove my makeup so well I would recommend these to everyone.
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
My go to for everyday makeup removal. Removing my makeup is the last thing I do before bed and I love that this one is night calming/relaxing. Super easy to use, & you literally only need 1 towelette! Half for each side of your face. Completely removes ALL makeup & does not leave any residue what so ever!
Makenzie A.
These work and smell amazing! Clean off makeup and dirt from the day with ease. And the light scent is so calming. Good value for the price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new facial cleansing, makeup remover wipe
Lacey S.
Boise
I love these wipes. These are my favorite wipes of all time! (These and the hydrating ones by Neutrogena.) They smell divine, and are so incredibly effective at removing make up. They are everything and more I hoped they would be. It’s truly so unnecessary to throw money away on over priced make up removers when products like these exist. These wipes don’t strip the oils on your face and are in fact quite nourishing and gentle. My holy grail make up wipes!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?