BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jasmine B.
Sm51bu
I love these night calming facial wipes, they have really helped my skin with its sensitive ness and are very soft leaving a float look to your face. I find them amazing and are very reasonably costed.
Brooke S.
These quick and easy facial wipes are amazong for a busy mom like me. I just wipe and jump into bed. They work so great too. Especially when you mess up in makeup. They come to my rescue often.
Daisy I.
I keep these on my bedside table & i use them pretty much every night! These not only take my makeup off realky quick but they also moisturise my skin too! Amazing! Great for sensitive skin tol
Tanisha F.
I must say sometimes after a hard days work or even after an evening out I use this product to remove my makeup simply the best. One sheet goes a long way and every bit of my makeup is removed.
Jasmine L.
Edmonton, AB
I love these for a late night too tired to remove makeup day. They are so easy to use and can get all of your makeup off. They don't irritate the skin as well. They're also perfect for travel. For days when you can't do a whole skincare routine at night, these are ideal!
amy h.
I love their makeup whips there amazing. it takes like one swoosh and bam it off woulntd you love that every night cause i hate taking my makeup off but now i ingoy it
Eryn C.
Pretty good makeup removing whips. They get most of the makeup off, but I find that you have to use additional products when you have waterproof mascara or eyeliner on.
Kaytie O.
Takes off makeup well, but leaves my face pretty oily. Not sure if it's supposed to, but I'd rather it not. Overall I do like the product and use it every night I need to remove makeup. 😌
Jaime O.
Love these Facial wipes. I have sensitive skin acne prone skin and these work well for me. Gentle, soft and excellent at removing about 90% of my makeup. I would recommend this product.
Aleshia M.
These makeup remover wipes are phenomenal. They take everything right off and are moisturizing so your skin feels well taken care of and they have an amazing calming scent of lavender.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?