BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Erin O.
These makeup remover wipes are almost as amazing as the the original. They take off all your makeup in a few wipes. I would absolutely purchase these towelettes again and recommend them to all my friends!
Erica S.
Love Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. These are actually the obit makeup wipes (brand) I'll purchase and use and have been purchasing for at least 6 years now. No other makeup wipe does the trick. I love the original blue package but these nighttime calming towelettes really do soothe. They have a very light lavender scent that helps tell your senses it's time to relax. These wipes are not harsh nor leave a greasy residue. I have sensitive skin and these do not effect it negatively at all. Even with a full face of makeup & i mean major full face.. from full coverage foundation to powders to contouring to bronzer - blush - primers -- shadows - lips, just the works, I normally only need one wipe to do it all. At times I'll use 2 if I have a waterproof mascara on &/or a longwear lip stain but I never need to use more. It doesn't sting my eyes or irritate them like many makeup removers do. I use these & know my face is makeup free completely
Sarah D.
I use these almost nightly to get my make up off and to pre-cleanse my face. It does a good job at getting most of the make up off, but I still wash my face after to make sure it is all gone. My only issue is the packaging makes it easy for them to dry out! Just be careful you close it all the way.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
These wipes work really well for removing makeup. I buy these at the drugstore. They are highly saturated. The only con is they have a strong scent and I think it make break me out. I would recommend to people that don't have sensitive skin.
Blessed H.
Atlanta
These are perfect to use at night. They are gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone that enjoy using wipes. They are not expensive. I purchased them from Target. I would just limit how much I use them. I personally use them very fast.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes this is absolutely the only way I take off my makeup. I make sure to never run completely out lol. One swipe and make gone. I highly recommend these makeup towelettes around everyone
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
My favorite! Takes out all those tough water proof eye mascara! Removes all makeup as u wipe it down with a nice scent to the wipes! As a couponer, you know I wiped out all stores and should be stocked for awhile! I even stopped using all my other wipes and soley just on these wipes.
Kelly C.
Palatine, IL
I'm lazy when it comes to night time face cleansing. These wipes are perfect for me. The nourishing formula leaves my face feeling clean and fresh without being tight and overdried. I trust this brand as I have used it since I was young, my grandmother always used Neutrogena items.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Love these make up remover wipes, only ones that I've used for a year now! They aren't harsh on my skin and they smell great. Worth the price, can find them anywhere. Very good value, easy to travel with. These make up wipes are perfect the way they are!
Meaghan A.
These are the best! I think my favorite part about putting on makeup and going out, is coming home and getting to use these! They feel super cool and refreshing on your eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and other products have made my eyes burn and water but these are very gentle.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?